Creighton University Interview Questions in Nebraska | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 4, 2016

2.6

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Creighton University (Omaha, NE) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 11 people total over a 4-hour period. Had another interview with previous Tech Specialist and another with Assistant Vice Provost. Received a nice tour of the campus.

Housing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Creighton University (Omaha, NE) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview. And then the second step was an itinerary of multiple interviews that would be conducted on the same day. The initial phone screen was a panel interview with 3-4 people.

Facilities Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Creighton University (Omaha, NE).

Interview

The process included sit downs with the hiring manager and a few key individuals in the department. I felt the conversations went very well, and got the feeling I was closely in the running. To my surprise, I never heard back, not even a courtesy call or email. If you interview with this area, don't expect to hear back unless you're offered the job. After following up several times, I gave up and assumed I wasn't selected. I felt it was disrespectful to me as a potential employee and candidate to ignore my communication attempts. It really turned me off to Creighton in general.

Research Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Creighton University (Omaha, NE).

Interview

At the time, I contacted the professor directly. Now they prefer that you go to Human Resources first. I interviewed with the professor, and was hired in one day.

Interview Questions

• The professor wanted to know what techniques I knew, especially in molecular biology.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because I didn't know what the market was in Omaha. Sometimes you can negotiate if you are being paid off of a grant.

Resident Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Creighton University (Omaha, NE).

Interview

After submitting an online application with a resume a cover letter, two phone interviews and an on-campus interview were completed.

Pharmacy Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Creighton University (Omaha, NE) in March 2012.

Interview

Easy - highlight how well-rounded you are as a person and be sure to have at least 3.5 GPA. There are pre-pharmacy requirements that are listed on the website. If you do a 2 year undergrad, you may not have to take the PCAT if your grades are high enough.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Creighton University (Omaha, NE) in August 2010.

Interview

Meet with the dean after department chair meeting.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring / contribute tot the department   1 Answer

Negotiation

2 days

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Creighton University (Omaha, NE) in March 2010.

Interview

They don't really have much of an interview for GRAs. It's based on your resume, GMAT score, GPA, and references. If you're a quality student with above average scores, you've got a good possibility of getting a position.
    You come in and talk to the Associate Dean of the College of business, as well as other staff members. They just ask why you want the position and your future goals. Nothing hard at all. I think it's more to just get a feel for if you measure up to yourself on paper.

Graduate Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creighton University (Omaha, NE) in September 2009.

Interview

I applied online. Then got a response in form of email. Then representative called me ask about my experience and skills and then I got accepted. One more thing, for graduate school at Creighton, you need to pass the GRE and TOEFL.

Academic Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Creighton University (Omaha, NE) in November 2007.

Interview

Upon seeing the position advertised I called to inquire about the nature of the work and was encouraged to apply. I submitted an online interview form and was contacted by the Director of the area I would be working in. After a phone conversation it was arranged that I meet with him and others in the office I would be working with. This was a fairly informal interview as I had worked with most all of the people involved and so some of my skills and abilities were already known. They were very forthcoming about the expectations of the job and the Director made sure that I would receive a raise in order to move to this position. I also interviewed separately with the Director and with the Assistant Vice-President of the Division I would be working in. Again, a lot of this was to find out a little more detail on what experience I did have, but equally it was about my input into the position and my expectations as well.

Interview Questions

• What were my expectations for the job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

In fact, I was fortunate that I did not need to negotiate as a higher salary offer was made that was as high as they were authorized to go.