Crest Premedia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 30, 2017

2.5

Java Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crest Premedia (Pune (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Fairly simple, first round was programming test that you have to write by going to their office or they will send the assessment through mail. After first round there should be a face to face technical round but I cannot comment on this because I got rejected in first round.

Interview Questions

• Write a program for simple ETL(Extraction, Transformation and Loading) Implementation, the output does not matter, your coding approach matter.

The scenario is, read file(s) for one directory, perform some transformation on the data and write it to another directory. They emphasize on what you do if the source and destination is changed to something else like SQL DB and you can add more transformations to the program. They want all the component to be independent and some insane design implementation on injecting transformation side.   1 Answer

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Crest Premedia (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was average, they didn't allow for Telephonic or Skype web options. So, I visited to their premises at Magarpatta on weekdays. First I had discussion with HR and she asked me about if I know about the company and then she told me about their companies
     recent acquisition and process.

I told that I am working in web development and do not wish to work in server side, and she told me that they are having opening for that and then I had an interview, but the interviewed did't asked me anything about the client side technologies, and only asked the questions related with server side.

They told me that right now they do not have any requirement for client side which is contracting with HR view.

Finally I got their rejection.

Associate Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crest Premedia (Pune City (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process contains 3 rounds in total. First round consist of aptitude and English language. It takes roughly an hour. Second round is the tentative interview, where HR people discuss the job description. Last round is technical writing where you are given an assignment, research article related. It takes 3 hours to complete. After the interview HR people tell you that they shall contact later. In my case Crest Premedia never contacted again. The decent thing would be to just inform if not selected so that we could move on. This attitude was very unprofessional and undesirable. After giving exams from morning 10 to evening 4, they test candidate all round, least they can do is inform if not selected. Not to mention even a glass of water was not offered after wasting the entire day of the candidate. Personally I would never work for a company with such unprofessional etiquettes and mannerism.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about the background of my education and my interest in research?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crest Premedia.

Interview

First there was technical round. and on same day got call from HR for documents & filing employment form. Lot many documents were asked for. Even package was finalised. Later on what happened god knows. unexpected thing. No revert yet. Overall process took 15 days. What I can say is "Its unexpected & unprofessional "

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Crest Premedia.

Interview

Multiple follow ups were required. Interviewer seemed to be very immature as I was not allowed to speak. Was cut short in between & interrupted many a times. 1 and half hour interview was not fruitful

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crest Premedia (Pune (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I was been interviewed for almost 1 hour. The questions asked were very basic questions related to Selenium WebDriver. I answered all questions and later on they asked me database queries out of which I was not able to answer 1. The interviewers were not focused and were not sure about what they were looking for. They were just throwing random questions and I was able to judge them that they were not capable of taking interviews for Selenium candidates.
    Finally I was rejected. big LOL.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very basics of Selenium WebDriver.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crest Premedia.

Interview

Walk in interview. English test followed by face to face interview. This was followed by HR interview. The results were informed over phone and then after final negotiations, the offer was sent through e-mail.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crest Premedia (Pune (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

The process first had aptitude round which also consisted of writing code and technical questions(mcqs). The second round was technical interview and the final round was HR round.
    For technical round, one needs to study OOP concepts, Basic MySql Queries, DBMS concepts (like DDL, DML etc), Basic data structures and sorting techniques. One may also prepare for common riddles.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No i did not negotiate

Scientific Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crest Premedia.

Interview

application,telephonic,english test,technical test,group interview,2 personal interviews,HR round. Overall experience was good. Everyone was very helpful though. They dont like people who show attitude.Just be simple and give your best shot

Interview Questions

• 3 hours technical test. It consisted of reviewing 10 scientific journals and rate them for quality of publishing   1 Answer

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crest Premedia (Pune (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

1.Aptitude
    2.Technical
    3.Hr
    Aptitude is bases of XMl and HTML.
    On technical Round Question on XMl and HTML Programming.
    In Hr Discussion of Salary.
    start with staffing process.
    Nice company Environment.
    Working in Shift.
    Its Simple Process TO hiring.
    It takes 1-2 days of interview process.

Nice Company