Crestline Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crestline Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Oct 29, 2016

2.5

Maintenance Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts in April 2016.

Interview

I was contact Monday and I was interviewed and offered employment same day ( of course after passing criminal and drug check) the next day. It looks like they took for granted the employment information in my application and did not verified them. It was something like the first one in having the right impression for the position gets the job!

Interview Questions

• Salary expectation, if we call your current supervisor what would they say is your greatest weakness and strength.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

I met with my supervisor first. The interview was very relaxed where we got to know each other. Few weeks later, I interviewed with the VP. This interview was more formal, but still rather relaxed.

Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts (Williamsburg, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

I had three separate interviews as well as a personality assessment. From my understanding personality assessments are only required for customer service positions. They also conducted a background check but only after I had accepted the position. The process was extremely long and drawn out. I had to contact the company several times throughout to initiate the next steps.

Restaurant Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts (Newport News, VA).

Interview

It was nothing fancy. The food and beverage director interviewed me. He asked me about past experience and what I was hoping to achieve there. This was for a server job, so there wasn't much asked aside from the review of my past experience. Surprisingly nothing was asked about my knowledge of wines, liquors, etc. or different menu items like I was used to in getting hired at other restaurants

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in-person interview with direct supervisor. GM, and other employees joined throughout the process.
    Called back within a week for a second interview and was presented with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How my background could benefit the position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation needed. They offered my requested salary.

GM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Lengthy interview and decision process. The company is great at explaining benefits. The company prides itself on its leadership and talent acquisition. The company does not reveal the salary until they are prepared to make an offer.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled terminating an employee who was hostile?   1 Answer

Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

I had two interviews. One with immediate supervisor and another with the Asst. GM. They went over my resume with me and asked if there were any specific days off I was looking for and why.

Interview Questions

• What would I do about a physical altercation with an irate customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not intimidating.

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

I applied online and received a Phone Interview three days later. Received a phone call for an Face too Face interview about a week later. The interview was very informal with the Front Desk manager. We sat at a corner table in the lobby (it was a pretty large lobby) and she was very polite. I was asked questions like what do you know about the company, what are your career goals. What kind of experience do you have that helps qualify you for this position? I was then told that I needed to have an interview with the Operations Manager. The Operations Manager was also very polite and asked me similar questions and talked to me about his kids and what it was like to work for Crestline and the advancement opportunities. He then gave me a job offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a incident where a coworker was arguing with a customer?   3 Answers

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was told what my starting salary would be. $9.50 an hour.

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

Pretty simple. Basic interview questions/

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you know about this particular hotel brand?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't learn my salary until I started working.

Kitchen Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

interview and hiring was within a week of each other

Interview Questions

• I cannot relate to other peoples interviews..just be as polite and precise in your answers as possible..and dont lie.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had already noted that I am worthy of more or less and provided an inbetween that I can live and work with.