Crestline Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Crestline Hotels & Resorts

2.2

Sort:

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

I met with my supervisor first. The interview was very relaxed where we got to know each other. Few weeks later, I interviewed with the VP. This interview was more formal, but still rather relaxed.

Maintenance Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts in April 2016.

Interview

I was contact Monday and I was interviewed and offered employment same day ( of course after passing criminal and drug check) the next day. It looks like they took for granted the employment information in my application and did not verified them. It was something like the first one in having the right impression for the position gets the job!

Interview Questions

• Salary expectation, if we call your current supervisor what would they say is your greatest weakness and strength.   1 Answer

Kitchen Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

interview and hiring was within a week of each other

Interview Questions

• I cannot relate to other peoples interviews..just be as polite and precise in your answers as possible..and dont lie.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had already noted that I am worthy of more or less and provided an inbetween that I can live and work with.

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

I applied online and received a Phone Interview three days later. Received a phone call for an Face too Face interview about a week later. The interview was very informal with the Front Desk manager. We sat at a corner table in the lobby (it was a pretty large lobby) and she was very polite. I was asked questions like what do you know about the company, what are your career goals. What kind of experience do you have that helps qualify you for this position? I was then told that I needed to have an interview with the Operations Manager. The Operations Manager was also very polite and asked me similar questions and talked to me about his kids and what it was like to work for Crestline and the advancement opportunities. He then gave me a job offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a incident where a coworker was arguing with a customer?   3 Answers

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was told what my starting salary would be. $9.50 an hour.

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

Pretty simple. Basic interview questions/

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you know about this particular hotel brand?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't learn my salary until I started working.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts in January 2013.

Interview

Interview with manager quick about 30 minutes long. Also included a drug test using a mouth swabbing device. The setting was in the lobby of the hotel and we talked for a little while after the application was completed.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts (Washington, DC) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview was very easy, got a job offer in 2 days. Both HR manager and my future boss were very pleasant. I was upset when both of the managers left the company and only later it became obvious that there was just no room to grow. The company almost does not promote its employees. I sew a lot of talented smart employees mistreated.

Front Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by the hotel’s GM after filling out an application online and sending a follow up email. We had set our interview for the next day at 10am, where I would be meeting another manager to interview with.
    I get to the property ten minutes early where I’m informed they’re having a Quality Audit. I’m asked for about an hour to an hour and a half. Then, I’m told, I can come back and we can do my interview. No worries (10:00am). I go sit in my car, and drive around for a little while to give them time to get through it. I get back an hour and a half later, walk in, and ask the front desk if the audit is still in session. She explains to me it is (11:15am). Again, no worries. I sit in the lounge area and wait. 11:30 the manager comes around the corner and whispers ‘10 minutes’. I nod in acceptance and go back to sitting there. 11:45, she passes again ‘10 minutes’. I nod again. 12:00 ‘10 minutes!’. Again, I nod. 12:30, a gentleman comes around the corner and asks if I’m interviewing with the other manager. I nod and say ‘Yep! I’m here for the vacant position.’ He explains that they had an audit today and she will be RIGHT out to see me. I nod, again, and say no problem. 12:45 the front desk agent approaches me and says that the manager appreciates my patience (you know, waiting for three hours), and she will be right out. At 1:05, I stand up and look over to the front desk, where no one is sitting. No one is at the front desk, everyone is in the back talking to the manager that I’ve been waiting three hours to talk to. I leave the property.
    I’ve not received a call to ask what happened, I’ve not received an email.
    I am very sympathetic to the fact they had an Audit today, however, when I introduced myself, I should have been asked if there was any way I could reschedule. I waited thinking the audit was finishing... no. It had just begun.

In my professional opinion, this was absolutely unprofessional to make me sit out in the lobby and in my car for three hours. Then no phone call or correspondence to find out what happened. I’m very, extremely disappointed.

Why would I waste my time interviewing if I’m not even given the common courtesy to have an interview.

Interview Questions

• Didn’t get to that point. They made me wait for three hours.   Answer Question

Front Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

easy - only came in once and they practically called me the next day. Asked me my background, experience, and some difficult situations I had been in the workplace. It was casual - first I met with the AGM then the GM. Basically consisted of just conversating over the industry, their goals and if they aligned with my career path, etc.

Interview Questions

• It was really just a casual conversation   1 Answer

Restaurant Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crestline Hotels & Resorts (Newport News, VA).

Interview

It was nothing fancy. The food and beverage director interviewed me. He asked me about past experience and what I was hoping to achieve there. This was for a server job, so there wasn't much asked aside from the review of my past experience. Surprisingly nothing was asked about my knowledge of wines, liquors, etc. or different menu items like I was used to in getting hired at other restaurants