Crestwood Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crestwood Medical Center

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Crestwood Medical Center (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. A bit drawn out from my past experience, telephone interview one month, call for a face to face interview the next month and then an offer a month later. Overall the interview process was pleasant. I don't remember when I first applied for the position but I believe several weeks or perhaps a month passed before I received the first response.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or tricky questions were asked. I interviewed with several people, including HR I believe i spoke with approximately 6 individuals which is a bit stressful for one day.   1 Answer

Base pay was too low and I felt that the overall benefits were sub par.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Crestwood Medical Center (New York, NY).

Interview

The Clinical Manager that originally hired is no longer in that position. She listened and made you feel right at home. She had a very warm welcoming smile, you could tell before you left if the job was yours or not.

Interview Questions

• Took a short test on learned knowledge from school.   1 Answer

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crestwood Medical Center (Huntsville, AL) in June 2016.

Interview

Be proficient, courteous, honest when interviewing. Make sure when applying add all work history, do not leave out blanks in the online application process. Be detailed as possible, upload resume and cover letter including references in the designated box.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Register Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crestwood Medical Center (Huntsville, AL) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied for job. Got a call from the manager two days later. Interviewed the following Monday. Was offered the job by phone from the manager Tuesday. HR took over a month to officially offer me the job. During waiting process the manager stayed in touch with me if HR has called or not yet due to the fact they were trying to get me into the next orientation but ended up having to go the the one following which was another month. Interview questions were about my personality and how and what to expect on the unit. The manager was not intimidating but more talking with me and being a mentor and how to survive in the floor being a new grad.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important thing when it comes to unit floor nursing.   1 Answer