Cricut Interview Questions in South Jordan, UT | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.7

Front End Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cricut (South Jordan, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

Incredibly friendly, mainly due to the quality of our HR. The interview was non-intimidating and kind, but also professional. They made it clear they wanted me to constantly learn and improve. They also made it clear that they value loyalty to the company and an effort to be a great team player. I felt cared for and part of the team, even though I wasn't yet offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you instead of someone we are looking at with more experience?   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cricut (South Jordan, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

A very pleasant interview. It was both professional and personal which made it comfortable and not so formal. Since I have experience in several different fields, the interviewer was interested in how and why I chose my recent field which is in Software Engineering.

Interview Questions

• My knowledge about the job I was applying for and the reason I chose Cricut   1 Answer

QA Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cricut (South Jordan, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

First there was about an hour long phone interview, followed by an on site interview where they asked me about who I am as a person, how I work with others and a lot of problem solving questions. This was followed by another on site interview where they gave me an offer that I chose to take on spot.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from a company like this one?   1 Answer

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cricut (South Jordan, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

Lengthy and repetitive. They had me interview with an HR person, then the dev team, then the Counsel (culture fit) then the CEO, and finally the CTO. The CTO claimed he wasn't the CTO which was a huge red flag

Interview Questions

• They are big into the book The Five Dysfunctions of a Team. It would help you to read that before going in, but unfortunately in my experience they did not follow the book's guidance.   Answer Question

Channel Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cricut (South Jordan, UT) in February 2016.

Interview

My interview process spanned 9 interviews which included multiple team members. I also dealt with 3 HR reps in a 2 week span. Process went as followed.

- Screening interview with HR rep
    - Phone interview with team member
    - In person interview with Marketing Director (1st visit)
    - In person interview with 4 additional team members including team member i had already interviewed with. Session went from Noon - 4 pm. Interviewers included a skype interview with a higher level exec. (2nd Visit)
    - Interview with high level advisor briefing me on the culture of the company and what to expect as an employee. (Initial HR rep had left company so was working with a temp fill in until the next was hired)
    - Scheduled an Skype interview with CEO, got email an hour prior saying they had to postone. Interview was cancelled and rescheduled for the following morning at early hours because CEO was in China. 2 hours after interview was rescheduled i received a message from the new HR rep saying that they had gone with someone internal.

It seems Cricut lacks a decision making structure. I felt like i was running in circles and nobody had the authority to make a decision on a hiring. The email letting me know that they had gone with someone internally was completely out of nowhere. They had never led on that there was a lot of other competition. In fact, on an initial visit the recruiter made it known that they had a high level of interest. This experience made me feel as if there was a lot of over management at Cricut. I highly advise if you are interviewed for a position you ask questions regarding competition and how long the process will take as you could end up being blind sided after a 2 week process. Don't waste your time!

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work as a team & cross collaborate with other departments?   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cricut (South Jordan, UT) in January 2015.

Interview

I was brought in rather quickly and there were two peer programmers who interviewed me. Then the manager interviewed me, but he was in and out of the interview with little interaction. At first I thought it was because he was busy, but I don't think that was really the case. He simply seemed disinterested.

Interview Questions

• There was one code question and a few about my experience, not much interaction.   Answer Question