CrimsonLogic Interview Questions in Singapore | Glassdoor

2.6

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

GTAP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

The GTAP interview process for me consisted of 2 rounds:

1st Round : Interview with HR and Hiring Manager (30min+) followed by Proxor Java Technical Test (4hr+)

2nd Round : Interview with senior management and possible job offer

Gtap Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

1 round of interview and 1 round of technical test. Interviewers consist of hr manager and senior software manager, less stressful but emphasize a lot
    Ask about your current working project, what kind of language use most often, what do you know about this company, what do you do usually( for non-cca people)

technical test is based on proxor exam. Easy if prepare before hand, hard if you don't.

Graduate Technology Associate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

There was 3 rounds of interviews: 1) General Interview with Technical Department Staff and HR 2) Computer administrated test by Proxor 3) Separate Interview with Higher Level Technical Staff and HR

The first two interviews will be conducted on the same day, taking approximately 6 hours in total. Upon passing the first two rounds, the third round will be arranged depending on the availability of the management.

Interview Questions

• In the position of a project manager, how would you deal with a situation where one of the team members was uncooperative and detrimental to the team progress while facing a tight deadline?   1 Answer

GTAP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2016.

Interview

1st round of interview is with a HR and IT staff. They will ask you about your previous work experiences, skill sets, whether your expectations are in line with their expectations. Also ask you about what you stated in your resume. Will immediately proceed to Java test if you are suitable.

2nd round is a Java coding test that can last any where between 2 to 5 hours depending on your skills. Pretty easy if you prepare beforehand. Hard if you didn't. They will usually contact you within a few days if your results are satisfactory.

3rd round is with the HR manager alone. Generally just like a normal conversation. Don't be afraid to ask questions and find out more.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.
      What was your experience working at your intern/previous company?
      Are you willing to travel and be stationed overseas for a period of time for work?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview was offered within 2 weeks of application letter sent. First interview was conducted by the Management on 1-to-1 basis and hiring process was expected within a month. HR Personnel was prompt and provided a personality test to be completed in less than 10 mins.

Interview Questions

• Questions was relevant to the position and not difficult.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2014.

Interview

Group Interview with my group mates describing our past projects, Also my interests and other personal details just for a formality nothing to prepare. Just confidence.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2014.

Interview

They just looked into my resume. Called me for interview. Had a few general conversation. Recruiter was very friendly. They discussed with me what kind of resource they were looking for, what role he/she is going to play.

Interview Questions

• Which technology stack do you work on? How many years of experience you have? Challenges you have faced before.   Answer Question

Account Manager Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

2 rounds of interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR was rude (unreasonable) and refused to budge even tho they knew that competitors / market salaries were paying more.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2013.

Interview

Interview process was relatively simple. Head of the dept will ask you few technical questions on database, user experience etc to gauge which field you suit best. They will either offer you on the spot or call you back in few days for a confirmation.

Interview Questions

• Have you done any web testing before? What were your steps?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CrimsonLogic (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2012.

Interview

simple interview process, only one interview was carried out in the whole recruitment process

Negotiation