Crispin Porter Content Manager/Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crispin Porter Content Manager/Account Executive Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Content Manager/Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crispin Porter (Boulder, CO) in May 2010.

Interview

Initial communication was a LinkedIn cold-call style message from and internal recruiter. Spoke with this person on the phone and flew out to Boulder a few days later. As is typical, did a full day of interviews with a variety of accounts and levels of staff. Recruiter followed up the next week expressing their interest but they didn't have a position for me at that time. She kept in contact with me and I was offered a position about 6 weeks later. The back and forth was frustrating but eventually worth it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Aim high. They pay well to bring talent in from NY, LA, and others. Relo/Signing bonus is typically 10% of your salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Crispin Porter

Content Manager/Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crispin Porter (Miami, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

Sent my cv in and heard back the following day from HR. Had phone interview and then a day of interviews at the office. People were very friendly and HR handled the process smoothly.

Interview Questions

• there were no difficult questions as this was a junior position, more interested in who you are and interesting non advertising related experience.

The only thing one would need to prepare is knowing the CP+B work well as they will ask you about why crispin as opposed to other agencies. T   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no room for this as it was an entry level position.