Crispin Porter Art Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crispin Porter Art Director Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crispin Porter.

Interview

I met with a total of six people. While the interviewers were generally distracted and running behind schedule, the focus seemed to be on being a good cultural fit. Given the crazy, demanding work schedule, it seemed people cared more about your personality than your skills and experience. I was impressed that I interviewed with fairly senior managers.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite holiday?   1 Answer

Interactive Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crispin Porter (Boulder, CO) in March 2008.

Interview

Met with various employees in my position in a very casual manner and it all ended with another casual interview with my eventual boss.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The only option they gave me was to name a salary, which I definitely undershot myself. Don't be afraid to ask for what you want - it was my first experience doing that and I didn't do it well.

Art Director Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crispin Porter in November 2009.

Interview

I was contacted through email for a phone interview after responding to job posting earlier in the year. Needless to say, I was honored to be considered. However during a short discussion over the phone it was apparent that the recruiter had not reviewed my work or yet showed it to anyone. This was more of a screening. Very little was asked of me and it took weeks of following up to find out what "the team" thought of my work. I never found out, except for a form letter stating that there wasn't a position for me at the moment. Odd.