Crispin Porter Senior Interactive Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Interactive Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crispin Porter (Boulder, CO) in August 2011.

Interview

Had several phone interviews with various leadership inside the technology world. Then was flown out for an all day interview, ended up talking to about 6 people. I was put up in a hotel and treated well the entire time out there. The interviews where both personality based and technical. I wasn't asked to do any direct programming instead it was general programming knowledge. If you don't know the answer to a question, then say you don't but also tell them how you would go about finding and ultimately solving the problem.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick and painless. All employers will try and low ball you on the first offer. Why would they pay more then they have to. But you have to be confident in your skills and ask for what you want. I would actually recommend asking for more then what you want. I ask for more by the amount they were under what I wanted. so if you want 75K and they have 65K counter with 85K.

Also remember, it can't hurt to ask to include things when you are hired on.