Criteo Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Criteo Account Manager Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Criteo (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Interviewing was an efficient and all around pleasant process. I was contacted via linkedin by a recruiter who scheduled a phone call to get some background on my experience, as well as give me more information about the role. Later that week I came into the office for a series of in person interviews with each member of the team. The questions were aimed at gauging my technical understanding of the adtech landscape, as well as my past experience managing clients. I had one additional meeting with the VP of the team before I was issued an offer. The recruitment team was very helpful in keeping up to date with developments every step of the way.

Interview Questions

• What type of analysis have you conducted to optimize partner performance in previous roles?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Criteo

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Criteo (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Met with sales leaders and Director of HR. Welcoming. I was impressed by one sales leader and not the other. Had a phone interview and two in person interviews. It was not all that grueling but be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Challenging me and seeing how I responded under pressure   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Criteo (London, England (UK)) in September 2011.

Interview

More interviews than other companies, with different people at different levels, a test and a presentation. Every interview is a new/different challenge, everything is assessed, the whole process is tiring, can be lengthy, but rewarding (if you get the job of course).

Interview Questions

• The test can be tricky, had to remember a few things I learned in school a long time ago! The presentation is always a style exercise, and preparation is key (like any presentation really). There are always questions at the end, no right or wrong answers, these are here to see if the candidate masters his subject.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation went through the recruiter, as expected there was small room for raising the package, but I got what I really wanted in the end, so positive overall.