Critical Mass Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Critical Mass (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

It's a Phone Interview, and the lady over the phone asked me 7 or 8 questions. Not hard if you get prepared. I've got over nervous when talking. I realized she didn't follow what I am saying, which made me felt even worse.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different from all the candidates?/ Why do you think you are qualified?   Answer Question

Marketing Science Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Critical Mass (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

I did a phone interview with HR and two hiring managers. Then, I went into the Chicago office for a case presentation. got a reply back from HR saying the team was impressed, but I never heard anything else after that. I emailed HR to follow-up, but they never responded. The least HR could have done was responded to my email or let me know the status. I spent time on the case study and took time off work to go in the Chicago office. HR obviously does not care about people or their time. It appears the agency went through a major round of layoffs (approx. 30 employees), which they will probably deny. I'm glad I didn't get the job because it appears the agency is unstable. Please avoid this agency unless you are prepared to be laid off and have a large emergency savings.

Interview Questions