Critical Mass Information Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Critical Mass Information Architect Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Information Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Critical Mass.

Interview

Contacted via phone due to personal recommendation. Spoke with HR over phone. Met with Account Manager in local coffee shop. Was offered within 2 weeks. It was both personal and professional, but I was expecting more in-depth analysis of my experience and expertise. Things were probably accelerated due to pressing project needs and particular skills they needed in the roster.

Interview Questions

• Standard bevy: toughest challenges to overcome, strengths, weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was immobile, as they said the home office salaries were tiered lower than standard pay in my location. it was fair pay, but they didn't budge.

Other Interview Reviews for Critical Mass

Information Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Critical Mass (Atlanta, GA) in July 2010.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. Long but casual talk with recruiter/HR in another office, then met with an account manager to discuss ideas, role and responsibility. Asked and answered lots of things about experience, vision, skills and strengths. Discussed a great deal about the client and interacting with them. Had some really good coffee.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most difficult work experience you can remember and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were pretty firm on the offer, even when I did a soft poke to see if they were flexible. It was reasonable, but didn't hurt to try.