Critical Mass Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 30, 2017

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Critical Mass.

Interview

Phone interview first, than face to face interview. Phonecall interview was basic questions like what do you know about Critical Mass. For the face to face interview, it was personality, knowledge about the company, resume review. There was no skill/technical question, questions about experiences from last work/school. 2:1 interview, at the end explain the job you will have.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Critical Mass

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Critical Mass (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

Interviews were scheduled through email. The hiring committee was smaller than expected - 3 - a hiring manager and two creative directors. There were no hard questions, I just explained my work. The room the interviews were held were hot in the new building. The committee wanted to see everything I had to show, even if it was not related to the position. Everyone was casual and the only prepared questions came from the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Main questions were perception based, what do I know about the company, why would I want to work there, etc. This was a challenging question because depending you had to know a lot about each account, depending on which director wanted to interview you.   Answer Question