Critical Mass Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 21, 2017

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Critical Mass (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

It's a Phone Interview, and the lady over the phone asked me 7 or 8 questions. Not hard if you get prepared. I've got over nervous when talking. I realized she didn't follow what I am saying, which made me felt even worse.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different from all the candidates?/ Why do you think you are qualified?   Answer Question

Marketing Science Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Critical Mass (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

I did a phone interview with HR and two hiring managers. Then, I went into the Chicago office for a case presentation. got a reply back from HR saying the team was impressed, but I never heard anything else after that. I emailed HR to follow-up, but they never responded. The least HR could have done was responded to my email or let me know the status. I spent time on the case study and took time off work to go in the Chicago office. HR obviously does not care about people or their time. It appears the agency went through a major round of layoffs (approx. 30 employees), which they will probably deny. I'm glad I didn't get the job because it appears the agency is unstable. Please avoid this agency unless you are prepared to be laid off and have a large emergency savings.

Marketing Science Analyst Interview

Interview

Talked with recruiter over phone and got on-site interview with hiring managers. The interview questions are very basic and they were very willing to share more about their company.

Interview Questions

• Most are basic questions. What's your comfortable working style?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Critical Mass (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Having read the reviews on Glassdoor, I appreciated the interview would be interesting at best. The interviewer had been promoted to a very senior position after 3 months of freelancing and was looking for someone to help.

At my level of experience, interviews are usually conversational and very honest. However, from the very moment I was picked up from reception, the interviewer acted awkwardly, pulled a face and it was an uphill battle from there.

The deep breath and glare, as my CV was opened, set the tone. Definitely the worse interviewer I have come across in the last 6 years and possibly 12 years. The interviewer did not prepare more than two questions or ask anything specific about my CV. Very strange and lucky escape, as this person would have been my line manager!

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Critical Mass (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2013.

Interview

I went in a waited for just 5 minutes and the two managers came out to see me. It was a casual talk about my work and what my design process is like. It was in a glass room so people from outside can see, including a friend of mine. I felt a little nervous because they didn't say much, it was mostly questions and I had to talk a lot.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Critical Mass (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

Interviews were scheduled through email. The hiring committee was smaller than expected - 3 - a hiring manager and two creative directors. There were no hard questions, I just explained my work. The room the interviews were held were hot in the new building. The committee wanted to see everything I had to show, even if it was not related to the position. Everyone was casual and the only prepared questions came from the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Main questions were perception based, what do I know about the company, why would I want to work there, etc. This was a challenging question because depending you had to know a lot about each account, depending on which director wanted to interview you.   Answer Question