CroMex Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CroMex Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at CroMex

2.6

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CroMex (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process took 2 days. First day, overall verbal interview. Second day was an all day affair. During the summer in the blazing sun I had to travel to sunset park to qualify people for the " Obama Phones". I kept an open mind. After being there from 9-5 trying to qualify people who did not speak English very well it was exhausting. The Corporate trainer that was interviewing me had me do busy work just to go back to the office and try to recite it. Overall its a solely commission based job while working 60hrs each week.

Interview Questions

• Are you a team player, or team leader? Tell me about yourself, How would you describe customer service?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CroMex

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CroMex (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Typical behavioral assessment questions, greatest strengths and weaknesses assessment, and analysis of stress and how it impacts you. Applicants are seated around the reception area and check in with the receptionist who will provide a clipboard so as to attach your resume to the back of your application. Depending in the time your schedule appointment is, you may be called in sooner than your appointment time, so be prepared to interview as soon as you're done filling out the paperwork. Once your interview is over, you are free to leave. If selected for a second interview, you will be notified via telephone whether you'll be invited back the next day for a day of observation and second interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CroMex (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied for the Account Executive position and I get a reply the next day, They asked me to come in for an Interview...when I got to the company I had to fill out a form ASKING the position I applied for and the Salary I would like to receive...I got called up for my interview we went into a back office where I interviewed with who I believe was the manager and a Team manager in training...The interview went well, they said they will decide if you are good enough for the Second Round Interview...I got a call back the same day around 2pm asking me to come in the next day at 9pm for my Second Round Interview and to see what they will be doing...

I went to my Second Round Interview filled out another form (it looked like a disclaimer) I waited about 10 minutes till my name was called, there we went into the same office where i was introduced to a Team Trainer, I was informed we would be going out onto the field so I can get a feel of what they do...we took the train (I had to pay) to Brooklyn and they took me to the HRA Building where they set up a little Awning/Tent thing...and had little government phones they would try to get people to sign up for...BASICALLY you are doing Sales...I asked how my requested pay would be affected by this...and I was told that you are working strictly on Performance Based Pay UNTIL you become manager!! for every phone they got someone to sign up for they make 10 Dollars...

I Declined and Left without going back to the Office because this is basically a scam...nothing more...

I wouldn't even consider going in for your first round interview just save your time...

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CroMex in August 2015.

Interview

You sit down for a first round interview and then if selected you move on to a second and third round interview but you have to pass the second round first.

Interview Questions

• What makes you suitable for the position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CroMex (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a three round interview. 1. Go in for a typical one-on-one interview. Fairly easy questions but typical. 2. Job shadowing. You follow an employee around after being told they're "one of the best" or something similar. Spend all day outside observing. At lunch they'll explain the compensation package. During the shadowing period you're asked to right 10 negatives and 10 positives about yourself. The employee reads them over and says they will need to be seen by their supervisor to determine if you get a third interview. 3. Simple. Makes you feel as though you are the smartest person and they love you and value you.