CroMex Marketing Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CroMex

1.5

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CroMex (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted in a few hours of applying and we set up a time to meet the following day. I went in and was early as is formal but I ended up waiting 20 minutes after my scheduled start time to actually talk to anyone. I also was one of around ten other people waiting to talk with a hiring manager at this time as well. I finally got to talk with a hiring manager but then we only talked for 10 minutes or less. He gave very few details about what I would actually be doing in this position and hardly asked any questions of me either. Overall I was not impressed and felt like I was being strung along throughout the entire process. At the conclusion of our short discussion, they invited me to come in the following day for the entire day of work, 9a to 5p to observe what happens on a daily. I will not be going back and giving up an entire unpaid day with them for this position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CroMex

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CroMex (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Went into their office where I saw a whole bunch of people waiting to be interviewed. This company basically interviews everyone and anyone. I met with the CEO of the company and she asked me one or two questions about myself and then proceeded to sell me the job. You are basically out on the street getting paid only commission. Total scam. Dingy, hot office. Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions