CroMex Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CroMex Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at CroMex

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CroMex (New York, NY).

Interview

Walked into an office full of people waiting to be interviewed. After filling out a form handed over by the receptionist upon check in, I was called in for the interview about 20 minutes later. The interview was about leadership qualities, a brief discussion on what the company does and its client. All in all the interview lasted 20 mins, it was the first round. I got a call for the second round a few days later, which is yet to take place.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CroMex

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CroMex (New York, NY).

Interview

Do not go for an interview with them !!!!!
    I got the first interview, I filled out a form with questions and they called me into the room.
    The girl who sat in front of me told me that the company does marketing events for companies and they are looking for someone to be responsible for coordinating events and connecting between them. Job sounds interesting!
    Notify me on that day I had a step and come the next day for a second interview.
    I came, I signed the form I am here voluntarily and another girl invited me to talk at a coffee shop down.
    I told her about me and she said they are looking for leaders in their branch offices throughout United States. After talking to her, I waited a few minutes (she said she was going to talk about me with her boss) Then she took me into the hallway outside the office and told me I was accepted and I can start working.
    I asked her what is my terms, they did not talked with me about my conditions and then she took a document that shows the phases of mine-employment
    Phase 1 of the three-month period in which I am intern (for no money), i need to find customers and will get $ 120 for each customer (what the hell ??)
    Phase 2 period of up to six months, which still i work free of charge and will be responsible for workers in step 1.
    Step 3 month period in which I will be still intern for no money where do things in the office."learn the business"
    Step 4 If you go through all this and its not for sure at all, I'd be a branch manager of one of their branches with a base salary..
    What are they thinking ??? That people will work for free ??
    I asked what about the role of organizing events and i have been told that this is the a part of the third stage ..
    Do not believe what they tell you at first. You are just going to waste two days of work and a waste of your time.
    don't ever work in a company that lie to you!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CroMex (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

A cattle call. They had no idea who they were interviewing and didn't care. They believe in hiring many people because they know many won't stay for very long because the job is high pressure and, it seemed, there was very little support for the new hires to be successful.

Interview Questions

• How many hours a week can you work?   1 Answer

I don't believe it would have been worth my time.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CroMex.

Interview

It is a huge turn off when you show up on time for your appointment and are expected to wait over 30 minutes for your appointment. After a half hour I asked one of the interviewers if they were running behind. She said, "a little bit". Unfortunately I am contemplating walking out after reading other reviews and experiencing it for myself. Don't waste your time if you are looking for professionalism and organization.

Marketing Interview

Interview

Too many personal questions that were unrelated to the job and the interviewer started selling the position rather than ask about my work experience. Sounds like it's completely comission based.