Crocs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crocs Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2017

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Interview

Found the application on Indeed.com and applied online. I was then emailed by the HR Department and was asked to set up a phone interview. Had a phone interview from the HR person and was told she was taking notes and then would give the notes to hiring manager to decide.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crocs (Glendale, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview wasn't difficult as I've been through interviews where they asked harder questions - it was just the ending made the whole process and experience difficult. First, I got there quite early and the person told me to wait for five minutes and it was about 15 minutes until I saw the manager. Anyway, so the manager asked me normal interview questions blah blah UNTIL the end when he asked me a personal question which I believe should NEVER be asked during interviews - stick to the job and the description and keep your comments and curiosities to yourself. I was taken back by the question as it was off putting as it was unnecessary to ask. I ran home and cried afterwards - such a HORRIBLE experience and now it makes my self-esteem go down because if the manager noticed it then that means other people look down upon it and makes me super self-conscious (not that I was already). I mean - I was born the way I am and having to question it just makes it seem that it's my fault but it's not; I can't help with being born the way I was. Anyway, out of all my interviews even with Fortune 500 companies such as Amazon, I have never had this experience ever.

Communications Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crocs (Boulder, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by the recruiter to schedule a phone interview. 30 minutes before our scheduled phone screen I received an email from the recruiter to reschedule - no biggie, I understand things come up. I responded to the email with my availability for the next week and didn't hear back from the recruiter until a couple of days later. We scheduled a second phone interview and the morning of my second scheduled phone interview I waited 30 minutes for the call from the recruiter until I emailed the recruiter to reschedule. We were finally able to speak that afternoon - guess third time's the charm. I thought the interview went well and the recruiter informed me that I will be contacted the following week. The next week I emailed the recruiter and got NO response. A few days after that I emailed again and finally received a response saying that the position was no longer available. It would have been nice to have been sent an email saying I did not get the job, like most companies do. Overall, I found the recruiter to be unreliable and unprofessional, and it makes me question whether my interview was taken seriously or not.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crocs.

Interview

Phone interview with HR initially. HR gave an overview of the job description and then asked a few key questions. He then scheduled a onsite interview with the IT team

Onsite Interview: Offices were nice. Front desk attendent was very friendly and spoke highly of the company and her many years there. Interview was late starting due to team being late back from lunch.

Interviewed by 5 team members. It was a less structured than I would have expected. Basically the team asked random questions at will.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niwot, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crocs (Niwot, CO) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, on site interview and then they extended offer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crocs (Nashville, TN) in February 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a store manager from Sevierville, TN for the initial phone interview. She was great- friendly, personable, answered all questions I had, and took the time to really explain the job and the company to me. She forwarded my info to the district manager, who is based out of Atlanta. I met him early the next week for the second interview. He came sauntering up in gross jeans, a hoodie, and an old baseball cap. We came to the conclusion at the end of our interview that it would not be a good fit for me to work there, due to him being so "laid-back" (meaning non-committal and a hippie) and me being more high-energy. I would say if you get an interview, dress down. WAYYYYY down.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Why do you want to leave your current company?   Answer Question
    • What makes a good employee? How do you draw those qualities out of somebody in an interview?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crocs (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process very casual. Interviewed by a panel of 4 employers. Asked what I wanted out of the job, long term goals, and a few questions on competency, as job entailed replying to customer queries either via live chat or by telephone. As native english speaker would be dealing with calls from the United Kingdom.