Crocs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 20, 2017

2.1

62 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Crocs (Miami, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was just a casual conversation with the manager. They clear up about your availability and ask if you have any questions basically. It was a very calm interview. It took a week before I got hired because they were waiting for the background check to go through.

Intern Interview

Interview

Found the application on Indeed.com and applied online. I was then emailed by the HR Department and was asked to set up a phone interview. Had a phone interview from the HR person and was told she was taking notes and then would give the notes to hiring manager to decide.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crocs (Glendale, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview wasn't difficult as I've been through interviews where they asked harder questions - it was just the ending made the whole process and experience difficult. First, I got there quite early and the person told me to wait for five minutes and it was about 15 minutes until I saw the manager. Anyway, so the manager asked me normal interview questions blah blah UNTIL the end when he asked me a personal question which I believe should NEVER be asked during interviews - stick to the job and the description and keep your comments and curiosities to yourself. I was taken back by the question as it was off putting as it was unnecessary to ask. I ran home and cried afterwards - such a HORRIBLE experience and now it makes my self-esteem go down because if the manager noticed it then that means other people look down upon it and makes me super self-conscious (not that I was already). I mean - I was born the way I am and having to question it just makes it seem that it's my fault but it's not; I can't help with being born the way I was. Anyway, out of all my interviews even with Fortune 500 companies such as Amazon, I have never had this experience ever.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crocs (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and I got a call back a couple of days later. I showed up to the interview and was ask typically interview questions. Tow days later I got a call back saying i was hired, I did the online screen and after that was complete I started training.

Interview Questions

• Are you a social person, Do you go up to people to talk to them (start conv)   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Crocs in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was unplanned. I dropped off my application and the manager interviewed me on the spot. She looked over my application and asked a few questions about why I chose to apply there and so on. It felt more like a casual conversation than an interview.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crocs.

Interview

Submitted my resume and cover letter online and filled out an application in the store and was called for an interview about a week later. Had a one on one interview with the Assistant Manager, she was very nice and the interview was extremely easy. After another week and a half, I received a phone call from the store manager and proceeded to have a second interview over the phone. I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about the Crocs company?   1 Answer
    • What are three strengths and weaknesses you have?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with an upset customer, what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, I was offered very close to what I requested.

Sales Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crocs (New York, NY).

Interview

i walked in and gave them my resume. i was contacted next day, hired over the phone, began paid training immediately. started work next week. i had no experience in retail and that was ok

Anonymous Employee in Locust Grove, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crocs (Locust Grove, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

They called me over the phone and gave me a two minute interview. After the interview she offered me the job. Personal information such as my d.l. was to be emailed to the company which concerned me but it turned out to be legit. I waited two days for my background check and was cleared. However once I was contacted again, I was offered a lower position for less pay. I did not accept.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer is looking for something that we do not sell?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Crocs (Livermore, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied for the store manager position but upon completion of my interview I received a call being offered a slightly lower position. The interview process really focuses on your experience and familiarity with the Croc's brand.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about the Crocs brand ?   1 Answer

Communications Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crocs (Boulder, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by the recruiter to schedule a phone interview. 30 minutes before our scheduled phone screen I received an email from the recruiter to reschedule - no biggie, I understand things come up. I responded to the email with my availability for the next week and didn't hear back from the recruiter until a couple of days later. We scheduled a second phone interview and the morning of my second scheduled phone interview I waited 30 minutes for the call from the recruiter until I emailed the recruiter to reschedule. We were finally able to speak that afternoon - guess third time's the charm. I thought the interview went well and the recruiter informed me that I will be contacted the following week. The next week I emailed the recruiter and got NO response. A few days after that I emailed again and finally received a response saying that the position was no longer available. It would have been nice to have been sent an email saying I did not get the job, like most companies do. Overall, I found the recruiter to be unreliable and unprofessional, and it makes me question whether my interview was taken seriously or not.