Crocs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 20, 2017

2.1

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crocs (Glendale, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview wasn't difficult as I've been through interviews where they asked harder questions - it was just the ending made the whole process and experience difficult. First, I got there quite early and the person told me to wait for five minutes and it was about 15 minutes until I saw the manager. Anyway, so the manager asked me normal interview questions blah blah UNTIL the end when he asked me a personal question which I believe should NEVER be asked during interviews - stick to the job and the description and keep your comments and curiosities to yourself. I was taken back by the question as it was off putting as it was unnecessary to ask. I ran home and cried afterwards - such a HORRIBLE experience and now it makes my self-esteem go down because if the manager noticed it then that means other people look down upon it and makes me super self-conscious (not that I was already). I mean - I was born the way I am and having to question it just makes it seem that it's my fault but it's not; I can't help with being born the way I was. Anyway, out of all my interviews even with Fortune 500 companies such as Amazon, I have never had this experience ever.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Crocs (Miami, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was just a casual conversation with the manager. They clear up about your availability and ask if you have any questions basically. It was a very calm interview. It took a week before I got hired because they were waiting for the background check to go through.

Intern Interview

Interview

Found the application on Indeed.com and applied online. I was then emailed by the HR Department and was asked to set up a phone interview. Had a phone interview from the HR person and was told she was taking notes and then would give the notes to hiring manager to decide.

Retail Allocator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crocs.

Interview

It was a casual interview, mostly the interviewer followed the classic interview procedures and questions. They gave me a tour of the office, which was a friendly gesture. The interview took around 45 min.

Territory Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crocs (San Diego, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Business casual dress attire. Knowledge of brand and company. Knowledge of account base and account business. What are your core values, strengths, and weakness. Initial interview was a phone interview and lasted about 30-40 minutes. We met in person about 1 week later. The in person interview lasted about 1 to 1 and a half hours. It was in a casual coffee shop setting. I was made to feel very comfortable. I was told the process would take about 30 days.

Interview Questions

• How prepared are you to travel and how do you feel about traveling up to 60% of the year?   1 Answer

Communications Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crocs (Boulder, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by the recruiter to schedule a phone interview. 30 minutes before our scheduled phone screen I received an email from the recruiter to reschedule - no biggie, I understand things come up. I responded to the email with my availability for the next week and didn't hear back from the recruiter until a couple of days later. We scheduled a second phone interview and the morning of my second scheduled phone interview I waited 30 minutes for the call from the recruiter until I emailed the recruiter to reschedule. We were finally able to speak that afternoon - guess third time's the charm. I thought the interview went well and the recruiter informed me that I will be contacted the following week. The next week I emailed the recruiter and got NO response. A few days after that I emailed again and finally received a response saying that the position was no longer available. It would have been nice to have been sent an email saying I did not get the job, like most companies do. Overall, I found the recruiter to be unreliable and unprofessional, and it makes me question whether my interview was taken seriously or not.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Crocs (Livermore, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied for the store manager position but upon completion of my interview I received a call being offered a slightly lower position. The interview process really focuses on your experience and familiarity with the Croc's brand.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about the Crocs brand ?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crocs (West Covina, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was the most simplest I've been on so far. I applied online and received an email from Crocs a couple of days later. They wanted to schedule a phone interview with me. The phone interview is easy if you have retail experience and have worked as a manager in the past.

It was a conference call with the recruiter, store manager, and district manager. All three of them asked me a total of 5 questions each and each question had a follow up. Very relaxed tone and common questions.

Interview Questions

Position offered was an hour commute and the pay was TOO low for a assistant store manager position.

Inventory Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crocs in November 2011.

Interview

I meet with my direct hiring guy. They do have HR pre screen. You usually also have to meet with the hiring person and their supervisor. Then you have to wait for an offer. After accepting the offer. You will go to Orientation.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at crocs?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niwot, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Crocs (Niwot, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

The process was very clear and consistent. The recruiter kept in great contact and shared important information. I was out of state, so we were able to interview by phone, and then by Skype when needed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work on a project that you had no experience with before.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The initial offer was strong and right within the specs I had asked for. Therefore I did not negotiate.