Crocs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crocs Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Crocs (Miami, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was just a casual conversation with the manager. They clear up about your availability and ask if you have any questions basically. It was a very calm interview. It took a week before I got hired because they were waiting for the background check to go through.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crocs (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and I got a call back a couple of days later. I showed up to the interview and was ask typically interview questions. Tow days later I got a call back saying i was hired, I did the online screen and after that was complete I started training.

Interview Questions

• Are you a social person, Do you go up to people to talk to them (start conv)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crocs (Glendale, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview wasn't difficult as I've been through interviews where they asked harder questions - it was just the ending made the whole process and experience difficult. First, I got there quite early and the person told me to wait for five minutes and it was about 15 minutes until I saw the manager. Anyway, so the manager asked me normal interview questions blah blah UNTIL the end when he asked me a personal question which I believe should NEVER be asked during interviews - stick to the job and the description and keep your comments and curiosities to yourself. I was taken back by the question as it was off putting as it was unnecessary to ask. I ran home and cried afterwards - such a HORRIBLE experience and now it makes my self-esteem go down because if the manager noticed it then that means other people look down upon it and makes me super self-conscious (not that I was already). I mean - I was born the way I am and having to question it just makes it seem that it's my fault but it's not; I can't help with being born the way I was. Anyway, out of all my interviews even with Fortune 500 companies such as Amazon, I have never had this experience ever.

Intern Interview

Interview

Found the application on Indeed.com and applied online. I was then emailed by the HR Department and was asked to set up a phone interview. Had a phone interview from the HR person and was told she was taking notes and then would give the notes to hiring manager to decide.

Retail Allocator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crocs.

Interview

It was a casual interview, mostly the interviewer followed the classic interview procedures and questions. They gave me a tour of the office, which was a friendly gesture. The interview took around 45 min.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crocs in June 2012.

Interview

Casual question asking. She seemed like she was kind of in a rush. A lot "about you" questions to try and determine how full of themselves people are. I had to reschedule and it wasn't a problem. They sent me the background check as I was walking out. I filled it out that day, got the call like 3 days later with the offer! Easy peasy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a bad customer service experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crocs (San Francisco, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

1. Apply 2. Call from manager 3. Interview at location 4. Meet other team members, managers 5. Begin process of paperwork upon being offered the job

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult customers?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Crocs in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was unplanned. I dropped off my application and the manager interviewed me on the spot. She looked over my application and asked a few questions about why I chose to apply there and so on. It felt more like a casual conversation than an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crocs (Columbus, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview was very casual, and I never once felt uncomfortable or nervous. The guy who interviewed me was very laid-back and nice. It was a pretty quick interview, too.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you went out of your way/above and beyond for a customer at a previous job.   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crocs (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Very brief. I was recruited out of my store going out of business by 2 store managers. I Met with the district manger the 2nd day in a Crocs store. We went to the food court and began the interview. The district manager was great! He was upbeat and very enthusiastic about the brand and company's values. He asked me questions about my experiences with sales and the metrics. He asked how I'd deal with certain situations. I got the job the next day. Quick and easy.

Interview Questions

• if I had experience with kpis (conversion, average units,average dollars.   Answer Question