Crocs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 26, 2017

2.1

Associate Product Line Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niwot, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crocs (Niwot, CO).

Interview

I met with 5 people. Some alone and some together and they all didn't have much time. They all asked random questions amongst general work discussion that didn't involve me whatsoever. It was awkward.

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crocs (Rosemont, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was more like a conversation of why I should work for the company. The manager was very friendly and made it seem like it would be a fun place to work. I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you came across an upset customer and explain what you did to ease the situation   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crocs (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Very brief. I was recruited out of my store going out of business by 2 store managers. I Met with the district manger the 2nd day in a Crocs store. We went to the food court and began the interview. The district manager was great! He was upbeat and very enthusiastic about the brand and company's values. He asked me questions about my experiences with sales and the metrics. He asked how I'd deal with certain situations. I got the job the next day. Quick and easy.

Interview Questions

• if I had experience with kpis (conversion, average units,average dollars.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crocs in June 2014.

Interview

All I had was a quick phone interview and got a job offer. The background checks usually takes a few weeks but they low balled me with minimum wage especially since I worked in retail for 10 years.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crocs in May 2014.

Interview

I walked in and asked to speak with the manager. He decided to give me an interview on the spot. It was a casual, chat-like interview with him one-on-one. We sat in the back room and went over the employment and leadership experiences on my resume. The manager was very affable and easy to get along with.

Interview Questions

• Just the general questions, the manager pulled up interview questions from his computer.   Answer Question

Another offer came through.

Shift Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crocs in April 2014.

Interview

Interview went well, they ask a lot of questions. Waiting for HR to process took about 2-3 weeks before I could actually begin work. You must also pass a background check.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an employee who is not performing their job?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crocs.

Interview

Phone interview with HR initially. HR gave an overview of the job description and then asked a few key questions. He then scheduled a onsite interview with the IT team

Onsite Interview: Offices were nice. Front desk attendent was very friendly and spoke highly of the company and her many years there. Interview was late starting due to team being late back from lunch.

Interviewed by 5 team members. It was a less structured than I would have expected. Basically the team asked random questions at will.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Crocs (Pembroke Pines, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

I felt like it wasnt an interview it was just more of a conversation of what to expect if I were to take the position more like what would I do in a certain situation and she wanted my response

Interview Questions

• How would you handle the situation if your coworker wanted to clock out early but didn't finish the task that was giving how would you approach the situation   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation I was just basically told at the end of the interview that I start in a week and welcome along to crocs

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niwot, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crocs (Niwot, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

Short and sweet even though I did meet with a lot of people. They let me Skype with 3 people and it wasn't a grilling, more like a conversation. I met with 3 people in person all on same day even though I was only scheduled to meet one. Everything was super quick, no jerking around.

Interview Questions

• What did you think about Croc's before applying   1 Answer

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crocs (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Found this position through craigslist and i sent resume.It took two days to hear back. The hiring district manager call and confirmed interview date and time.

Interview Questions

• Group interview of 5 or more people. there was the district manager and also a store manager their. basic question like " how can you help an unhappy customer' "what are the challenges you face at your last job"..   1 Answer

Negotiation

speak well, have confidence and smile!