Crocs Interview Questions in Niwot, CO | Glassdoor

2.1

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Ecommerce Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niwot, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crocs (Niwot, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

the initial interview was short and about a month after applying online. Then the over the phone (since I wasn't located in CO) was good and about an hour. I got a call back a week later.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niwot, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Crocs (Niwot, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

The process was very clear and consistent. The recruiter kept in great contact and shared important information. I was out of state, so we were able to interview by phone, and then by Skype when needed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work on a project that you had no experience with before.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The initial offer was strong and right within the specs I had asked for. Therefore I did not negotiate.

Associate Product Line Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niwot, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crocs (Niwot, CO).

Interview

I met with 5 people. Some alone and some together and they all didn't have much time. They all asked random questions amongst general work discussion that didn't involve me whatsoever. It was awkward.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niwot, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crocs (Niwot, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

Short and sweet even though I did meet with a lot of people. They let me Skype with 3 people and it wasn't a grilling, more like a conversation. I met with 3 people in person all on same day even though I was only scheduled to meet one. Everything was super quick, no jerking around.

Interview Questions

• What did you think about Croc's before applying   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niwot, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crocs (Niwot, CO) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, on site interview and then they extended offer

Supply Chain Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niwot, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crocs (Niwot, CO) in December 2012.

Interview

3 rounds:
    HR - 30 mins, over the phone, standard questions
    Hiring Manager/Director - 2 hrs, over the phone, technical and behavioral questions
    Team/Hiring Manager/Director - 4 hrs, on site, technical and behavioral questions
    Great Team

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niwot, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crocs (Niwot, CO) in September 2010.

Interview

BE YOURSELF, BE TRUE, and if you're serious about a job in Crocs, GO BUY A PAIR AND WEAR THEM TO YOUR INTERVIEW. Be a brand ambassador before you get hired to show you are willing to do the work. This company operates in reality, not fluff. You will hate it here if you only tell stories about yourself and don't know how to tell the truth. Don't interview as if you know it all cause I can guarantee you, you don't.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I unfortunately didn't have an option to negotiate my salary.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niwot, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Crocs (Niwot, CO) in January 2010.

Interview

Very good interview process. However, management had no clue what they were talking about

Production Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niwot, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Crocs (Niwot, CO) in March 2009.

Interview

Poor at best. Came from a Fortune 500 company So unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Do you like plastic shoes???   1 Answer