Crocs Sales Associate At Crocs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crocs Sales Associate At Crocs Interview Questions

2.0

Sales Associate At Crocs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crocs (Orlando, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

First interview was with the store manager on the phone like a little quick one asking what my avail was and if i had a reliable vehicle. Then i was asked to come in for a interview, the store manager was really nice and one major thing for this store is they will love you if you wear their products to the interview. Just be your self and show your colors. they are pretty good at see right through the fickleness they are all about bubbly and being happy with a good atmosphere. then after a few days i was offered another interview by the district manager and this is where the real sets in. He was still a bit relaxed but still serious, he talks about the things crocs is about and how you would fit and what a good role for you would be. I was honest and truthful. asking about past experiences in other jobs. be mindful and dont bash your bosses. I told him i liked his company and I hoped to get the position. He told me that he liked me to, try to get a answer out of them and be straight forward they like that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to take a huge responsibility, that you weren't ready for but over came it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating, depending on the area is what you are going to get but its not min wage they are pretty competitive.

Other Interview Reviews for Crocs

Sales Associate At Crocs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crocs (Plano, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Posting was on Craigslist. I sent my resume and was called back within a day. The interview was at the mall with an assistant manager. She was so laid back and easy to talk to. She asked basic questions that were easy to answer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

She asked what I expected to get paid and I said 12.00/hr and we settled at 10.00/hr