Crocs Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 20, 2017

1.8

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Crocs (Miami, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was just a casual conversation with the manager. They clear up about your availability and ask if you have any questions basically. It was a very calm interview. It took a week before I got hired because they were waiting for the background check to go through.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Crocs

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crocs (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and I got a call back a couple of days later. I showed up to the interview and was ask typically interview questions. Tow days later I got a call back saying i was hired, I did the online screen and after that was complete I started training.

Interview Questions

• Are you a social person, Do you go up to people to talk to them (start conv)   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Crocs in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was unplanned. I dropped off my application and the manager interviewed me on the spot. She looked over my application and asked a few questions about why I chose to apply there and so on. It felt more like a casual conversation than an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crocs (Rosemont, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was more like a conversation of why I should work for the company. The manager was very friendly and made it seem like it would be a fun place to work. I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you came across an upset customer and explain what you did to ease the situation   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crocs in June 2014.

Interview

All I had was a quick phone interview and got a job offer. The background checks usually takes a few weeks but they low balled me with minimum wage especially since I worked in retail for 10 years.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crocs in May 2014.

Interview

I walked in and asked to speak with the manager. He decided to give me an interview on the spot. It was a casual, chat-like interview with him one-on-one. We sat in the back room and went over the employment and leadership experiences on my resume. The manager was very affable and easy to get along with.

Interview Questions

• Just the general questions, the manager pulled up interview questions from his computer.   Answer Question

Another offer came through.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

On site interview. Asked about 20 behavioral based questions. Very comfortable setting. Called the next day to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crocs (Boulder, CO) in June 2013.

Interview

I went into the store and introduced myself to the manager. I asked if they had any job openings and he said "maybe, come back next Tuesday". When I came back, he asked me about my customer service experience and why I wanted to work there. After chatting with him for a short time, he gave me some paper work to fill out and asked me for personal information in order to complete a background check. The interview process was overall, very easy going and easy.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crocs in April 2009.

Interview

I had one interview with the store manager, and he was somewhat friendly. He spent a fair amount of time complaining to me about people he had interviewed prior to me, as well as chatting about the company itself. Overall, the interview was very laid-back. He had me go over all experience listed on my resume, stating what I had done at each job and why I was no longer working at them. The interview was short, as I think he mentioned he needed to be somewhere, and I received a call back a few days later with an offer.