Crocs Sales Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crocs Sales Team Lead Interview Questions

2.5

Sales Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crocs.

Interview

Applied to a store that was going to be opening in my area, got a call a few days later from a different store, we had a small phone interview asking about me and my availability and what if questions pertaining to the job. After that we scheduled a 1:1 interview with the manager at that store. The store was about forty minutes away so it was a little inconvenient, but i didn't mind much. So our interview pretty much consisted of the same things that were in the phone interview but with more "what if" questions, and the basic interview questions. He told me that he was more of a middle man and didn't make any hiring decisions, but that he liked me and he would put in a good word. So about 2 and a half weeks later another manager from a different store contacted me and scheduled a meeting with me to tell me more about the position and offer me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had the option to negotiate but they already offered me more that what i was paid elsewhere so i didn't mind what they offered.

Other Interview Reviews for Crocs

Sales Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crocs (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

Easy inteview. Manager will hire you if you make a good connection with her. alot of the questions will be "tell me about the time when..."

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation offered