Crocs Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crocs Store Manager Interview Questions

2.2

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Crocs (Livermore, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied for the store manager position but upon completion of my interview I received a call being offered a slightly lower position. The interview process really focuses on your experience and familiarity with the Croc's brand.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about the Crocs brand ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Crocs

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crocs (Miami, FL).

Interview

Not at all how I perceived it to be from the awesome interview I had!

Interview Questions

• Same questions as usual with really no surprise questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty simple actually. I told them what I wanted and they agreed. Outlets pay more than Full line stores do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Crocs (Gulfport, MS) in September 2012.

Interview

Talked with recruiter, very laid back. Reviewed work history, experience and pay. He asked what pay I was looking for and told him I needed to be as close as possible to current rate. He said that fell into their hiring range. Said to expect an email or call within two weeks. The foolwing week I recieved a voicemail, the person was responding to an application I completed. He left his name and # but not the company. I called back, I actually had to ask what company he was with. He was so rude. From the moment he picked up the phone, his whole attitude screamed that I was wasting his time. He asked a few quick questions and got right to the pay. I can only offer this much, $10k less than what i asked. I told him i couldn't take the position for that amount. He said goodbye. A very rude individual.

Interview Questions

The offer was less than I was told to expect

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crocs (Nashville, TN) in February 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a store manager from Sevierville, TN for the initial phone interview. She was great- friendly, personable, answered all questions I had, and took the time to really explain the job and the company to me. She forwarded my info to the district manager, who is based out of Atlanta. I met him early the next week for the second interview. He came sauntering up in gross jeans, a hoodie, and an old baseball cap. We came to the conclusion at the end of our interview that it would not be a good fit for me to work there, due to him being so "laid-back" (meaning non-committal and a hippie) and me being more high-energy. I would say if you get an interview, dress down. WAYYYYY down.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Why do you want to leave your current company?   Answer Question
    • What makes a good employee? How do you draw those qualities out of somebody in an interview?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crocs (Charlotte, NC) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone then face to face

Negotiation

They tell you what they will pay and thats it.

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Crocs (King of Prussia, PA) in March 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with the District Manager in person first, followed by phone interview with the Regional Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I turned down their initial offer, but they came back with a higher offer. Then I accepted.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crocs (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

One interview with the DM, she did a quick refence check, no back ground check, on boarding took a little longer to get contact then i would have liked. The paper work was all done online once the contact was sent out

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crocs.

Interview

Took a month. 1 in person and one phone interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

2counters

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crocs in February 2012.

Interview

This was an interview for a promotion. I had to speak with both the RSM and the Director of Retail Operations. I reached out to a few others who had recently gone through the process to get some idea on how to approach the interview.

Interview Questions

• Because this promotion would involve relocation, I was asked if my family would be okay with it. I did not expect this to be asked at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I spoke to the DSM three times before my figure was met.