Cross Country Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.8

Compliance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lutz, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cross Country Healthcare (Lutz, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

We connected first on Linked In (make sure your profile is up to date). I sat for a few minutes with the Regional Director, then was able to sit with two lead Recruiters, finally a review with Regional Director. A few days later I received a brief phone call from our Branch President, followed by a phone call and offer letter from the HR department.

Interview Questions

• If you needed some information from a School District, and the Account Manager is busy, what steps would you follow to get the information you need.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I received an email, asking for me to call the office to schedule for a phone interview. I called and right away, had a skeptical feeling. The person on the other end of the line seems very unprofessional and unprepared. She didn't describe the position as well as the job description was listed.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cross Country Healthcare (Boca Raton, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

2 phone interviews and 1 on-site. The negotiations for the compensation took some time as there were quite a few proposals and counter-proposals. For the most part it all worked out for the situation.

Interview Questions

• Describe why you left your last position. Last salary and discussed the skills used in the previous positions. What are your strong points? Weaknesses? Who do you know that works here?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cross Country Healthcare (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

Normal Interview questions for a recruiter position. Dress business for the interview. You will most likely meet with all of the leadership. It was not a panel interview. Be able to give examples in your answers.

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cross Country Healthcare (Independence, OH).

Interview

Very easy. It took 3 weeks from the beginning to end. I had a phone interview with the corporate recruiter in FL. A few days later, I was having a face to face interview in the Cleveland office, a few days later I had another phone interview with the area VP. Everyone was great and very easy to talk too. The interview questions were very laid back, more like a group chat between friends. Excellent environment. Whole process took 2 weeks. Recieved the job offer about an hour after speaking with the area VP. Completed onboarding portion through LMS two days before report date. Great experience.

Interview Questions

• Talked about my background and what I have accomplished.   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cross Country Healthcare.

Interview

I got a message from a recruiter at this corporation asking me for my phone number and availability for a phone interview. I replied with this information and never heard anything back. Honestly, that doesn't really instill a whole lot of confidence in me about the company as a whole.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer

Corporate Payroll Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cross Country Healthcare (Boca Raton, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

The Director was nice, I was confused on why she didn't shake my hands when I first met her. She explained the job description thoroughly to me and what the company benefits were. It was her interview questions that had me scratching my head. Overall, the employees that I had met were nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a couple interview questions that sound very offensive and unethical.

Director of Payroll: Do you speak Haitian?
      Me: No, I speak Creole.
      Director of Payroll: Oh ok, so you speak Haitian? We deal with a lot nurses that barely speaks English.
      Me (politely correcting her again): No, I speak Creole, "Haitian" is my nationality.

Another one that caught me off guards.

Director of Payroll: Do you think this job is beneath you?
      Me: No.
      Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cross Country Healthcare (Boca Raton, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Was first interviewed over the phone and asked basic questions about my interests and why I wanted to work at Cross Country. Then had an in person interview and asked more behavioral questions.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Interview

I got a connection request on linkedin.com from their Branch Support Leader in Boca, saying she wanted to send me details about their open position and see if I would be interested. I accepted the invitation and replied to her I was interested and looking forward to what she had for me. She never had the courtesy to get back to me again.
    A couple days after she contacting me, I received an email thanking me for my time to interview with Cross Country and saying they have decided on another candidate. I followed up with Amber again mentioning I had never had an interview with the company. She has never responded.

Salesforce.com Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cross Country Healthcare in July 2014.

Interview

Initially the process was great-I had two telephone interviews (HR, key team member) which accelerated to a panel and video interview with key personnel with three people within one week . I was told they were very interested and I was an ideal fit based on my experience. Turns out, they may have been looking for someone with more technical background, but I never received a response directly back to find out who I had to meet with in the next round. I had to get feedback from recruiters who were trying to fill the same position with their candidates to no avail. Informed by recruiters that CCH did not seem to know what they were looking for and they had also sent strong qualified candidates. This company took entirely too long to fill the position(turns out they 'hired' someone who ended up rescinding because CCH changed their offer regarding relocation assistance). I would say this company/team is very passive aggressive , takes a long time (6 months) to hire, and not very professional (no feedback) to candidates they may be interested in.