Cross Country Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cross Country Healthcare

2.6

Sort:

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cross Country Healthcare.

Interview

I got a message from a recruiter at this corporation asking me for my phone number and availability for a phone interview. I replied with this information and never heard anything back. Honestly, that doesn't really instill a whole lot of confidence in me about the company as a whole.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Interview

I got a connection request on linkedin.com from their Branch Support Leader in Boca, saying she wanted to send me details about their open position and see if I would be interested. I accepted the invitation and replied to her I was interested and looking forward to what she had for me. She never had the courtesy to get back to me again.
    A couple days after she contacting me, I received an email thanking me for my time to interview with Cross Country and saying they have decided on another candidate. I followed up with Amber again mentioning I had never had an interview with the company. She has never responded.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cross Country Healthcare (Boca Raton, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

2 phone interviews and 1 on-site. The negotiations for the compensation took some time as there were quite a few proposals and counter-proposals. For the most part it all worked out for the situation.

Interview Questions

• Describe why you left your last position. Last salary and discussed the skills used in the previous positions. What are your strong points? Weaknesses? Who do you know that works here?   Answer Question

Salesforce.com Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cross Country Healthcare in July 2014.

Interview

Initially the process was great-I had two telephone interviews (HR, key team member) which accelerated to a panel and video interview with key personnel with three people within one week . I was told they were very interested and I was an ideal fit based on my experience. Turns out, they may have been looking for someone with more technical background, but I never received a response directly back to find out who I had to meet with in the next round. I had to get feedback from recruiters who were trying to fill the same position with their candidates to no avail. Informed by recruiters that CCH did not seem to know what they were looking for and they had also sent strong qualified candidates. This company took entirely too long to fill the position(turns out they 'hired' someone who ended up rescinding because CCH changed their offer regarding relocation assistance). I would say this company/team is very passive aggressive , takes a long time (6 months) to hire, and not very professional (no feedback) to candidates they may be interested in.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cross Country Healthcare in May 2014.

Interview

Call in, send resume, meet with directors, and get the offer. It was a pretty straightforward process, no gimmicks and no hidden anything. Just be honest and speak clearly.

Negotiation

Fast and to the point

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cross Country Healthcare (Independence, OH).

Interview

Very easy. It took 3 weeks from the beginning to end. I had a phone interview with the corporate recruiter in FL. A few days later, I was having a face to face interview in the Cleveland office, a few days later I had another phone interview with the area VP. Everyone was great and very easy to talk too. The interview questions were very laid back, more like a group chat between friends. Excellent environment. Whole process took 2 weeks. Recieved the job offer about an hour after speaking with the area VP. Completed onboarding portion through LMS two days before report date. Great experience.

Interview Questions

• Talked about my background and what I have accomplished.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cross Country Healthcare (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

Normal Interview questions for a recruiter position. Dress business for the interview. You will most likely meet with all of the leadership. It was not a panel interview. Be able to give examples in your answers.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I received an email, asking for me to call the office to schedule for a phone interview. I called and right away, had a skeptical feeling. The person on the other end of the line seems very unprofessional and unprepared. She didn't describe the position as well as the job description was listed.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cross Country Healthcare.

Interview

One interview. Interviewer was not able to make scheduled interview initially. When we were finally able to complete the phone interview he led me to believe I was getting hired possibly but then did not follow up. No questions were asked just resume reviewed.

Interview Questions

• I didn't really get asked any questions. I was told on the phone interview that I would immediately interview next with the branch manager. The talent recruiter told me he would get in touch with manager but then he never followed up.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cross Country Healthcare (Boca Raton, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

Extremely smooth and very personable. Immediately noticed a friendly atmosphere that put me at ease.

Negotiation

Not much open for negotiation, but based on my new experience, I found that acceptable.