Cross Country Home Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cross Country Home Services

1.8

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cross Country Home Services (Anderson, SC) in February 2014.

Interview

At that time, this company was conducting multiple interviews. I had 4. The 1st via telephone, 2 in person with different people, and a final being a group (SCWorks) review. This practice no longer exists here

Interview Questions

• We were passed out cards that had a question written upon them, and asked to communicate a response in 50 words or less. My question was "What is one thing you feel the world could do without"   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cross Country Home Services (Sunrise, FL).

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone screening, and several face to face interviews with various members of the management team

Interview Questions

• The interview was pretty basic. No really tough questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was room for negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cross Country Home Services (Anderson, SC) in June 2011.

Interview

Simple the questions they asked were the standard questions you would get asked if you were applying to subway. There was no creative questions and the process was really not too informative for the hiring staff. I could have done this interview with my eyes closed. They are not looking for quality, they are looking for warm bodies to fill chairs.

Interview Questions

• Name one time when you showed exceptional customer service skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cross Country Home Services (Anderson, SC) in August 2015.

Interview

First you take a personality and abilities test, then you are scheduled for an interview. At the interview they sell company heavy -BIG RED FLAG. They asked very few behavioral questions. They did not ask me for any references, nor did they check my employment history. To me it seems they will hire ANYONE. Which is not a good sign. They are always hiring, it seems to me a revolving door of employees. I walked the sales floor, the employees seem bored, frustrated, and some distracted.
       Starting pay is non negotiable, $10.50 per hour + commission after a few months. If you have a lot of experience this is not the job for you! They will give you entry level pay. Not worth it for the stress of the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in the past a customer was upset with service and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cross Country Home Services (Anderson, SC) in July 2015.

Interview

Very pleasant. Applied on line company emailed me a test and called me for an interview . Business Casual dress highly recommended for interview. Had my first and second interview at the same time and I started in a training class the next week.

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cross Country Home Services (Anderson, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a brief process. Applied online did assessment went in during a job fair got hired. I originally applied for customer service but was directed to retention. They seem to hire anyone. Big revolving door

Interview Questions

• Can I handle criticism from a supervisor and how would I handle it.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cross Country Home Services (Anderson, SC).

Interview

The first interview was one-on-one with a Supervisor from the call center. Here, we just went over the resume and they asked generic interview questions.

Next, I was invited to a "group interview" with others also applying for the same position.

The group interview process portrayed the company as fun and exciting. 40+ individuals all applying for the same 22 jobs were put into a room and engaged in "team building" exercises as well as individual actions before the group. Management sat in the room and evaluated you -- how well spoken you were, your clarity, enthusiasm, social skills, your ability to interact with strangers, etc.

Finally, the offer was made by the HR Manager by phone pending your ability to pass a computer skills test done from your home computer.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. Show up well dressed/groomed and speak clearly with a professional demeanor. Basically, act like a Customer Service rep should and you'll get an offer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay was non-negotiable, but I was able to negotiate for my preferred shift based on my performance in the interviews. I was able to secure the desired shift.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cross Country Home Services (Sunrise, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

the interview process is very rigorous you will talk to multiple senior level and mid level folks and maybe also interviewed by colleagues depending on your role if you are applying for technical role you should be prepared to answer questions regarding specific aspects of your skill set, past experiences and how you used skills in prior jobs

Interview Questions

• Depending on your role, for technical roles be prepared for tech questions   Answer Question

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cross Country Home Services (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

This was the most unprofessional interview I have ever been on. The company itself is unprofessional. The recruiter was very friendly as well as the 1st manager that entered the room. The 2nd "Manager" that interviewed me had the most DISGUSTING attitude! I emailed the jobsite recruiter that contacted me 7 day after my interview just to see if there was a denial letter or anything, nothing! How unprofessional is that??!! The nicest part was the fact they give you a cute little bottle of water.

Interview Questions

• How many college credits do you have?   1 Answer

Cross Country Home Services Response

Mar 31, 2016 – Director, Talent Management

We are very sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience while interviewing at CCHS. We'll investigate the matter and provide the necessary coaching and training where appropriate. If you wish to... More

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cross Country Home Services (Anderson, SC).

Interview

Submit application, online or in person (open house ). Interview take the assessment test get the call, receive drug screen instructions and offer letter and receive schedule for training.

Interview Questions

• What can I bring to the company?   1 Answer