Cross Country Locums Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cross Country Locums Interview Questions

Interviews at Cross Country Locums

2.5

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process was nice. The first part was mostly generic, corporate questions such as "how do you deal with stress, etc." The second part with the actual design team was much more typical of a design interview.

Interview Questions

• What, specifically, do you see yourself doing as a designer in the future?   Answer Question

I actually didn't have a choice. While they offered me the job, they decided last minute they couldn't afford to bring me on.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley Lake, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cross Country Locums (Berkeley Lake, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Very comfortable and conversational interview. I felt as though there was an interest in me and connection from the the first phone screen to the in person office interview. I appreciated this type of process , it made me feel as though there was a genuine interest in me.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cross Country Locums.

Interview

Very disorganized and unprofessional company. One of the first things I noticed was how many empty desks and the jeans worm by the Director of Sales. If they like you, they will act quick, everyone else gets treated in an unprofessional and disrespectful manner. They have very little respect for people's time. Is they're passing on you they don't have the decency of letting you know. BUT they will lie to you during the interview and say that the next step is to take their assessment test.

All in all, this seems like a very disorganized and unprofessional company

Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cross Country Locums (Norcross, GA) in April 2008.

Interview

Interviewed with HR and the team VP. They will ask you to come in to interview on different days to determine how serious you are about the position. Having contacts in the previous owner's church will ensure a job offer. There are no skills tests but there is a drug test.

Negotiation

NA

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cross Country Locums.

Interview

Phone interview then went in to meet with hiring manager. Offered a position immediately. Smooth onboarding process. I received a written offer via email the same day and also received a formal offer letter in the mail. They were also very flexible regarding my start date.

Interview Questions

• A lot of sales related questions but nothing tricky.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cross Country Locums (Atlanta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview was a pretty easy process they started with a phone interview and then moved on to an in person interview. This lasted half of the day. Shadowing of the recruiters was a large portion of it and the rest was meeting with the upper level management. After five or so hours they extended the offer.

Interview Questions

• Usual interview questions where do you see yourself in five years   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peachtree Corners, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cross Country Locums (Peachtree Corners, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Quick process. People were very friendly. I was offered the job and turned it down as they were not forthcoming on the commission structure. I did inform their in-house recruiter that she should let her management know that they need to provide more information to their potential employees if they want to get the best candidates.

Interview Questions

• My sourcing/recruiting process   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cross Country Locums (Norcross, GA).

Interview

Interview was fine. I was actually surprised at how easy it was. There were not many challenging questions. It felt like I walked in the door and they just started handing me the employment paperwork. I ended up accepting the position and starting shortly after.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Cross Country Locums.

Interview

Received a call from their internal recruiter, who was very nice. Invited in for an interview within a few days. It was a very group interview, which I had never done before and actually enjoyed. You really got to see the other candidate's perspectives which was cool. It was very pleasent and enjoyable. I received a call later that day with the offer.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself and let's discuss." Very relaxed and informal.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cross Country Locums (Norcross, GA).

Interview

Starts with a short phone interview (maybe 1-2 minutes), resulting in scheduling a face to face with the VP. On sight interview is very informal. More discussion than having generic interview questions fired at you. Having vast experience and a background with outstanding results, it felt clear I was going to be extended an offer early on in this interview. Ended the interview being instructed to take a personality test, which was sent to me via email a day or two later. A few days after completion of the test, the VP extended an offer, pending a background check and drug screen.