Cross Country Travcorps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cross Country Travcorps

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cross Country Travcorps (Saint Petersburg, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a long process but did great, good ER Staff. But didn't get full contract agreement. Ask several times but never ask, was made to ask where it should have been their job.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cross Country Travcorps (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

Had the phone screening first and then went in and interviewed with 2 people then spoke with HR. Got the offer after that and than started the next week after doing all of the pre-employment work.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Placement Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cross Country Travcorps (Boca Raton, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I was referred by an internal employee which is very common in this common. I then applied online and received a phone interview a day later. Then two days later I had my second interview with management. After that, I received an offer via email the following day.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have within recruitment, nursing, and or sales.   1 Answer

Placement Consultant Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cross Country Travcorps (Boca Raton, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

I applied at midnight one night and received a phone call from HR the next morning. They are very quick to begin the hiring process. HR was very nice and really did a great job at preparing me for the high stress position to make sure this was the correct decision for myself. A couple days later I returned for an interview with three of the department supervisors which was a pretty relaxed conversation to share my background. I was provided with paperwork and a drug test and began working within a week of my initial interview.

Interview Questions

• What brought you to work in recruitment? Where do you see yourself further down your career (with cross country)?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate. I had also been offered another job further away which I mentioned but I was told they could pay me only what was offered. This was likely because there are not many requirements to become an associate so they really cannot offer too much for this entry level position.