CrossKnowledge Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CrossKnowledge Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at CrossKnowledge

Project Manager Interview

Interview

It was objective and quiet. The questions were structured and not gave the possibility of different answers. The interviewer was calm and asked me just the necessary to know how I work.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CrossKnowledge

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CrossKnowledge (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Initial phone call, then a scenario based test that you prep in advance and finally a team fit interview. The people were all lovely and the company seemed nice. The role and salary wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

• They did want to know what I could do that no one else could in the same role, which isn't a difficult question but a bit awkward if you don't want to seem arrogant   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CrossKnowledge (London, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

Had an initial one-hour Skype call with recruiter for a detailed discussion around job description and my skills & previous experience. A week later I attended similar one-hour Skype interview with team manager. Both these went very good and 8 days after I was invited to join a call with account manager to receive a brief for my upcoming case study. I was given half a day to prepare my presentation as my case study inerview was the next morning. Recruiter called with an update about two weeks after the case study interview.

Interview Questions

• [during case interview] what can you tell us about gamification?   Answer Question