Crossix Solutions Inc. Marketing Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crossix Solutions Inc. Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2016

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crossix Solutions Inc.

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Interview

Behavioral interview to see if you are a good fit for the company, followed by an onsite interview in the Crossix office for logic assessment, excel logic test, and casing

Marketing Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crossix Solutions Inc..

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. After an initial call with the office manager, I was invited to the office. There were two interviews, each with two different staff members, a marketing test, and an excel logic test. The marketing and excel tests were relatively easy as long as you have a general understanding of both.

I decided to accept another offer, but I had a good time learning about Crossix.

Marketing Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crossix Solutions Inc..

Interview

Campus interview for 30 minutes. They asked pretty simple behavioral questions. Then you move onto the next stage of the process, which is a set of interviews at the company for 4 hours. This portion involves case studies and logic assessments.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe your most challenging moment, whether it be academic or personal, and how you overcame it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crossix Solutions Inc. (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied through campus career center and was called in for a 30 minute behavioral interview. They asked me to walk them through my resume and describe my skill set.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crossix Solutions Inc. (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

Crossix was conducting campus recruiting at my university. They posted the open position on the career center website with directions on how to proceed. I was required to send in my resume and cover letter through my campus career center. I was then contacted by Crossix who invited me for an informational interview. They gave me certain times to interview and I met them at my university's career center.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in marketing? And can you provide an example of a marketing campaign that you were apart of?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about yourself so that we can get to know you better.   Answer Question

Marketing Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crossix Solutions Inc. in February 2015.

Interview

The first phone screen took around 30 minutes. Asked basic behavioral questions, leadership experience. Also wanted to know about any marketing and data analysis experience. Make sure you know what the company does.

Marketing Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crossix Solutions Inc. in January 2015.

Interview

I applied through my school's career database. They contacted me by email asking for times I would be available for a phone interview. The questions were simple such as- what do you know about what we do? When have you worked with a large set of data? What is your role in a group setting?, etc. The followed up the next day by email inviting me to the office for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you behave in a group setting? Are you a leader, a problem-solver, the creative thinker, etc?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I applied for the marketing data analyst position through my unviersity's career services. After submitting my resume I was contacted in order to set up a phone interview with an HR rep

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with a large set of data and walk me through it step-by-step.   Answer Question
    • Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our company?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crossix Solutions Inc. in March 2013.

Interview

First contacted for a phone interview with a member of HR and a VP. Within a week they got back to me about coming for an on site final interview. The final interview consisted of an excel logic test, a case study, and several interviews with executive members.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have had to analyze a large data set   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crossix Solutions Inc. (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

I received the interview through the university career services. It was a 2:1 interview walking through resume and asking basic behavioral questions. The second round interviews were very similar in nature, what do you think we do (was asking this by every group), describe your analytical skills, walk us through your resume. There was a skills test using basic logic on excel asking you how how many people used a drug or a combination of drugs. The proprietary language test wasn't too difficult either, very simple and easy to walk through. There were 2 2:1 onsite interviews. They just moved into a new office, it was nice and the people were very friendly. I enjoyed meeting all of them.

Interview Questions

• What are your three strongest traits? Describe a time when you worked with a large amount of data. Describe your analytical skills. What do you think we do?   Answer Question