Crothall Healthcare Housekeeper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

1.9

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Fill out application online and then was interviewed by HR manager and assistant director. East - normal questions were asked. Housekeeping experience is helpful but also a good work background helped me get this job. Love doing work to help others.

Environmental Services (Housekeeper) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Charlotte, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Very easy interview there are no "Tell me about a time" questions.
    My interviewer asked me about immunization records and a TB test
    She was very laid back and made me feel comfortable and nice as well.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience?
      Why should we hire you ?
      What is your availability?
      What shift do you prefer?
      Immunization records required   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in March 2017.

Interview

Quick, straight forward, and we had to do a safety orientation and a safety quiz to get hired. After the interview and safety orention we had a week of orention training and 5 days of hands on training

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Aurora, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

Job fair. Interview a lot of tests blood samples shots if they need them and the checks on everything you could ever imagine. I just pray it works out for me and my family because I don't plan on lookup for another job at all I wanna retire from here. That is my plan in life so I hope that I said enough because my hands are hurting from work please

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Saginaw, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

they gave me a 2 inch thick packet to go threw and fill out and then got me into a room for the lite interview and said thanks for your time.

Interview Questions

• how long have you been working as a housekeeper   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare.

Interview

Normal interview process. Except there were two managers in the room at the time of the interview like they both had to decide if you would be hired but only one did the talking.

Interview Questions

• What working hours fit your schedule.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Winston-Salem, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process is relatively painless compared to other job interviews. You will start your interview in a building offsite. They interview multiple applicants at a time so you will have to wait awhile in a meeting room until it's your turn. Once called you will meeting with either an operational manager the human resource manager to discuss your application and why you might be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare.

Interview

I went to their office to fill out application. An interview was set up and was hired. It was pretty fast process.

Housekeeping/Laundry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Allentown, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

It takes at least two months to complete entire application process. Everything from clearances to uniforms has to be taken care of before you begin work. I recall reading a booklet and answering questions about the job. About the company's procedures when it comes to safety and how to report incidents if they occurred at work.

Interview Questions

• what experience do have in cleaning hospitals if any.   1 Answer

Team Lead/Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Baton Rouge, LA) in August 2013.

Interview

The hiring and interview process takes about three days, but you must submit to drug screen, background checks, and a one-on-one with the HR person, the immediate manager over the area where you will be working.

Interview Questions

• How long are you planning to be an employee for this organization?   1 Answer