Crowe Horwath Audit Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crowe Horwath Audit Staff Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2016

3.1

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (South Bend, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

First I started with a phone interview, then I was invited to the office for 2 back-to-back interviews with partners. I was then contacted by HR and invited back for a meet and greet night, which consisted of a presentation, dinner, and a game.. great for networking. Then the next morning they had another presentation about tax and audit, then split us into groups, and we had an office visit, another interview, and a panel discussion then lunch. Then told we will hear back the next week. Overall felt really taken care of and enjoyed the whole process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Crowe Horwath

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (San Luis Obispo, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The on campus interview process is very conversational and easy going. I had two back to back 30 minutes interviews with a partner from their San Francisco office and a manager from the Sacramento office. A lot of behavior questions and no accounting related questions. They want you to be CPA eligible before starting the job.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Tampa, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Tampa: Had a series of 3 interviews. First one started at 10:45, followed by an office tour & a lunch with the audit staff. Then two more interviews. They didnt ask many questions, except the first interviewer asked why should he hire me. Other than that, they just talked about the company, what they expect of me, and wanted to know if I had any questions for them. Very nice people & audit staff; still waiting for a call back. They said it might take a week. I had the interview Friday and it is Wednesday morning at the moment.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? Why Crowe rather than the big 4?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Overall, very relaxed. Asked mostly behavioral questions and was more concerned if I could hold a conversation and had well-phrased responses than technical knowledge of the industry. He/she also valued the knowledge I had about the company and wanted to see that I had done my research and actually valued the company. Overall a pretty positive experience!

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time you dealt with difficulties with a group member?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Denver, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

it is a campus interview happened at school meeting room. The whole process is simple and agreeable. Interviewer is very friendly and passionate. Didn't ask a lot behavior questions, but just several such as describe a challenge you met in your career. It is more like a casual chat related to your academic and working experience.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I had the best experience ever. The interview was too easy and open for any discussion. It was two audit partners who spoke to me. I have heard the similar experience from another friend if mine too. They asked mostly behavioral questions and went over my resume. Prepare stories about leadership experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time when you had to change your leadership approach to meet your subordinates' motivational needs.   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath in January 2015.

Interview

I had one in office interview and met with an audit partner and a senior audit manager. Both were extremely hospitable, but they seemed uninterested in the conversation and were not interested in small talk. This was for the government audit group located in Oak Brook, IL. The Senior Audit Manager attempted to give life advice in regards to public accounting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Met them at career fair, submit my resume. Had an on campus interview with 2 senior managers, back-to-back, 30 mins each. They play good cop bad cop. One goes through your resume, one is more on conversational basis. Just make sure to come up with a lot of questions cause they expect you to have questions. Got invited to a prenight event at Top Golf Dallas, which was very nice. They divide you up in groups of 6, 3 candidates, 3 staffs are in each group. The office visit cool, they held a panel discussion, you have chances to ask questions. Then they interview you, similar to on campus interview, 2 30 mins interviews back-to-back. Office tour, presentations, and then took you out for lunch( they also offer breakfast too btw). Gave each candidate a bag of gift, with cupcakes, a mug, and also a Starbucks gift card. Overall very nice office visit, they give out a positive vibe.

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview, an on-campus interview with two people, then a final phone interview. One of the on-campus interviews was behavioral-based but other than that it was very conversational. After I received an offer I had an office visit and had a great time learning about the firm and the people I would be working with.

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

Applied through on campus recruiting. Pre-night event at a bar near campus. First round = back-to-back interviews with 2 people. Pretty chill. All behavioural questions. Heard back in around 1.5 weeks with an invitation for office visit.