Crowe Horwath Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Crowe Horwath Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

3.1

Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was pretty straightforward. Two back-to-back 30 minute interviewers on campus. One was conversational and the other was pretty to the script. Both were fairly simple questions and they really to try to stress their casual environment that many millennial employees would prefer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you set precedence among tasks and how you came to this decision?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DeKalb, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (DeKalb, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied at university career fair. Had 2 back-to-back interviews. One with senior manager and one with Partner. Partner interview was most intense interview i ever had in my life. He broke down my internship in a series of questions, and asked for details. I really enjoyed talking about my experiences. Waiting for second interview call.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the duties you had on your past internship?
      Pick a particular client from your internship and explain how you helped that client?
      Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Pretty basic questions about you, about 4-5 behavioral. On campus interview with 1 partner and 1 senior manager. Applied on campus at meet the firms. Was selected to interview several days afterwards.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

They had a single round of interviews in the Fall for the position and put out offers very quickly compared to other firms. They did not have a second round of interviews like other firms, but did have a pre-interview get together at a local restaurant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a group member that wasn't pulling their weight.   1 Answer

Tax Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

I had back to back interviews with two interviewers. One person primarily asked behavioral questions while another person primarily asked about resume. They were friendly and willing to listen. The person with behavioral questions was a partner level while another person was a senior level accountant.

Interview Questions

• Describe your team experience
      Tell me about a time you struggled with your teammates.
      Answer Question

Accounting/Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Met the recruiter at a career fair on campus. Got a call for a phone interview a month later. Proceeded to final round at the Crowe office in Chicago, for an interview with a manager and a partner. It took a really long time to hear back (about 2-3 weeks after the interview).

Interview Questions

• Can you explain to me what kind of role you typically play in a group setting?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Chicago, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial contact was made via email and a phone interview was scheduled. The phone interview was more detailed than most and lasted approximately 30 minutes. After about a week, I was invited in for an interview. Interviews we scheduled with all department head and his managers. Everyone was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Many behavioral interview questions, which I liked, but some of them didn't seem to pertain to a support position.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

Obtained interview through informational interview with Partners.

Interview Questions

• Why do you enjoy Auditing?   1 Answer

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Oak Brook, IL) in September 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with Crowe as part of the college recruiting process. The interview consisted of 2 separate thirty minute interviews with two different members of the audit team. The interview consisted of behavior based questions such as, "describe a time when...". The questions focused on times where leadership was shown and cases of working on teams.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a problem with a co-worker and how did you work to resolve it?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Chicago, IL) in January 2008.

Interview

I came into contact with the company through their website. First off, the professionals were very polite, smart, and friendly throughout the process. I would understand their different groups and try to see where your skils fit to help the organization succeed.