Crowe Horwath Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.7

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Public Sector Enterprise Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

On campus interview (30 min) followed by a site visit with 2 interviews. one with a partner and senior manager (30 minutes apiece). The site visit was very laid back, most conversation revolved around "fit" and matching values.

Interview Questions

• What is most important to you in a career   1 Answer

Performance Consulting(M&D) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

The first round interview was very casual and conversational. We walked through my resume and the interviewer asked a few follow-ups. Did not feel like an interview at all. The final round interview was at the Chicago office. There was a rotation where we were able to ask questions and then I had a brief interview with a staff member and then a partner. Both were not bad and very conversational.

Federal Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Brief and straightforward; interview with a manager that gave me a couple of behavioral questions. Make sure to attend recruiting events before the interview and network with the recruiter/ a couple of other employees.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you lead a group towards a collective goal?   Answer Question

Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was pretty straightforward. Two back-to-back 30 minute interviewers on campus. One was conversational and the other was pretty to the script. Both were fairly simple questions and they really to try to stress their casual environment that many millennial employees would prefer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you set precedence among tasks and how you came to this decision?   Answer Question

Senior Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Good. It was a pretty Standard Interview Process. Not too difficult. The interviewers were nice and polite. I applied through my college career center and it prepared me to the type of questions that were going to be asked. I guess I did a good job in the interview as I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral and a little bit of technical.
      At the time, I was applying for a Staff position, so they didn't expect me to know much about real life experience.   Answer Question

Tax Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

I had back to back interviews with two interviewers. One person primarily asked behavioral questions while another person primarily asked about resume. They were friendly and willing to listen. The person with behavioral questions was a partner level while another person was a senior level accountant.

Interview Questions

• Describe your team experience
      Tell me about a time you struggled with your teammates.   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

They had a single round of interviews in the Fall for the position and put out offers very quickly compared to other firms. They did not have a second round of interviews like other firms, but did have a pre-interview get together at a local restaurant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a group member that wasn't pulling their weight.   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Pretty basic questions about you, about 4-5 behavioral. On campus interview with 1 partner and 1 senior manager. Applied on campus at meet the firms. Was selected to interview several days afterwards.

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied through college and career fair. Pre-interview dinner was nice. It was a reception with appetizers and presentations and casual q&a sessions. On campus interview was two back to back 30 minute interviews with a partner and a senior auditor. Both went down my resume and asked me about it. They also asked me standard questions they had in a booklet. Behavioral interview. Received an offer the day after my interview. Went to their office visit in Oak Brook and it was NICE.

Technology Risk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

2 back-to-back first round interviews on-campus - 1 was behavioral, 1 was technical (asked basic questions about enterprise security, etc.). Notified that I was invited to second round about 2 weeks after first. Second round was an office visit to Oak Brook - included bowling pre-night with employees from the firm. Second day was an office tour and lunch with employees in the units we were interviewing with. There was no interview during the second round, just office visit. Received offer about 2 weeks after visit.

Interview Questions

• What kind of password parameters would you put in place for employees to log into the network? Applications?   Answer Question