Crowe Horwath Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crowe Horwath Consultant Interview Questions

2.6

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

First there was a pretty lengthy phone interview. It seemed like the only thing they were fixated on was my lack of experience with excel. Granted I am a SQL pro and have used other programming languages for data analysis.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Crowe Horwath

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process with Crowe Horwath was easily the worst I have ever had in my career. I was referred to the company by a friend and put in touch with a memeber of the recruiting team for recent college graduates in the Midwest. I had an initial call with the recruiter and then was passed to a parter where I had another phone screen. Both interviews went well and I was told I would be an excellent fit for many parts of their organization.

Here is where everything seemed to fall apart. Because I was such a good "fit" for a couple of their lines of business they could not figure out where to place me. It appeared that just ran in circles instead of taking any type of decisive action. I was stalled and forced to reach out them several times to get them to move on anything. Finally the woman I was working with just stopped answering me all together. At this point the friend who referred me reached out the one of the Principals of the Dallas Office (Where I was aiming to work) to try and get some forward movement. We had another phone interview and he agreed that I would be an excellent fit for the organization and said he would make some calls and get back to me by the weeks end. Low and behold, despite countless follow ups from both me and my friend he never once got back to me.

This process lasted three months. Now, I don't care if they didn't want to hire me, I just wish they would have been up front instead of dragging me along and getting my hopes up time and time again. This was a tumultuous process and definitely took its tool on me emotionally. I was beyond disappointed with the professionalism of this company and insulted that treated someone who really wanted to work with them like garbage. I would never recommend this company to anyone, especially recent graduates who are looking to work in a place with sound leadership.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath in October 2014.

Interview

Applied for interview through university then got an on campus interview. I had two different interviews and received an email inviting me to a site visit in a few weeks. After the site visit I had a phone call notifying me I had gotten a job and the offer was emailed to me shortly after.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Interview

On campus interview followed by a on-site interview/office visit

Interview Questions

• All interview questions were very situational. "Tell me about a time when..." type of questions, expect few or no technical questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Chicago, IL) in October 2010.

Interview

From the start they are very friendly and helpful in terms of any questions you would have. Interviews are very easy and center around your standard behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2009.

Interview

My interview process began with on campus interviews after attending a career fair in which the company was present. After the first round interviews I was invited for two onsite interviews and a tour of the company. Within a few weeks of the second round interviews I was offered an internship.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath in August 2011.

Interview

Went through 3 phone interviews and was told via email "Thanks but no thanks" without any explanation. When looking at the backgrounds of the interviewers, I was surprised that they were hired for their positions without job-related experience. Nice folks. It appears the company is trying to compete with the big 4 by growing rapidly.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath in November 2008.

Interview

The interview process was very well put together, after the 1 on 1 interviews the candidates that passed on to the next level were invited to the company headquarters for the day. Informative sessions about the company as well as 1on1s with employees in the business unit you were interviewing were a welcome change.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a team project in which you encountered conflict, and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Internship offer was competitive for the market and work.