Crowe Horwath Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 13, 2017

2.6

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Interview

casual. all common behavioral questions, like why Crowe, strength and weakness, how to solve a conflict...etc. The person I interviewed with was nice but hard to guess if your answer was satisfying. similar with other public accounting firm interviews

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Crowe Horwath

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewed at a school conference at the National Association of Black Accountants in Wisconsin with a Partner. It was a chill and conversational interview. Walked out feeling great. Then got an offer 2 weeks after

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath in October 2016.

Interview

Back to back 30 minute interviews with a partner and a manager in your desired practice. Very conversational in getting to know the company better and letting them know about yourself.

Interview Questions

• What made you decide to pursue this career interest (in audit, tax, or other options)?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I dropped my resume at my campus career fair. Quite a while later, I received a call to interview on campus. It was two back-to-back half hour interviews. The one with the partner was very relaxed, very much just a conversation. The next week, I received an invitation for a Dallas office visit and interview.

Interview Questions

Bad timing for my schedule.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (College Station, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Called in for an interview at campus, never got a call back. The interview itself was not that difficult and there were actually two interviews back to back. One interview was a more technical interview asking me about my coding skills and experience while the other interview was about me and why I wanted internship at Crowe

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Interview

Apply through school's career center. Received notification of on campus interview couple weeks later. Was two 30 minute interviews. First was behavioral based followed by a second interview based on more technical questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath in October 2015.

Interview

Started with on campus interview after applying via university. On campus interview was 30 minutes and the usual behavioral questions. They emailed me a few weeks later for an office visit. The lodging and everything provided was great and we had a pre-night to meet employees at the office. Interview day included a couple Q&A panels, some presentations, and 1 to 3 interviews depending on your position. I only had one that was also behavioral. I was given an offer two business days after the visit. Overall a very easy going and great process.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath in October 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume at a career fair. I was contacted a week or so later to schedule an interview. I had two 30 minute one-on-one interviews, each with a partner. The next round was an office visit day with one more 30 minute interview with a partner. Everything was very relaxed and comfortable, just trying to determine if it's the right fit for both you and the company.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly relaxed and completely behavioral. I spoke to two different employees for 30 minutes each. The two interviews were almost a repeat of each other. In each, the interviewer had me run through my resume, answer a few questions about the experiences, and then tried to figure out how my skills would align with the potential positions. Then, I was asked basic behavioral questions. The rest of the time consisted of an open discussion about the company, culture, and opportunities. The friendly interviewers helped set a conversational tone. I would recommend the experience!

*I am still in the process of interviewing, so I have neither gotten or 'not gotten' an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why Consulting?
      Describe a course or area you have been very frustrated with in school?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a quick process. They were very helpful and eased me into it. Questions asked were straight forward and it was informal. They asked about previous experience that I had and were interested in what I have done. education was also talked about along with my skills and hobbies. Very straight forward