Crowe Horwath Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.8

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (South Bend, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

First I started with a phone interview, then I was invited to the office for 2 back-to-back interviews with partners. I was then contacted by HR and invited back for a meet and greet night, which consisted of a presentation, dinner, and a game.. great for networking. Then the next morning they had another presentation about tax and audit, then split us into groups, and we had an office visit, another interview, and a panel discussion then lunch. Then told we will hear back the next week. Overall felt really taken care of and enjoyed the whole process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Tampa, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interview after career fair. I did two 30 minute interviews. Conversational type interview. Asked to explain things on my resume. After the interview I never heard back. I emailed them thank yous and follow ups but got nothing but crickets. I thought that was unprofessional. I really liked Crowe and they were my first choice but not hearing anything, one way or the other, was very off putting. I was at least expecting a canned "thank you but we have went with other candidates" email. You are a professional firm dealing with professionals, please act that way.

Interview Questions

• Usual interview questions. Some behavior type questions.   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (San Luis Obispo, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The on campus interview process is very conversational and easy going. I had two back to back 30 minutes interviews with a partner from their San Francisco office and a manager from the Sacramento office. A lot of behavior questions and no accounting related questions. They want you to be CPA eligible before starting the job.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was not bad. First was phone interview, 3 days later I got offered a 2nd round interview on site. Consisted of 2 days, pre-night social then office tour, panel discussion, lunch, and 1 on 1 interview with manager

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

i had an interview at my school then was invited for a 24 hour long interview in los angeles where they paid for the hotel and transportation. we played group games thursday night and then friday was a panel of partners and then an interview with a partner followed by lunch

Technology Risk Consultant - IT Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

I received the interview after speaking with them at my university career fair and applying online. There was an initial phone screening followed by an office visit to their Fort Lauderdale office.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath in October 2016.

Interview

Back to back 30 minute interviews with a partner and a manager in your desired practice. Very conversational in getting to know the company better and letting them know about yourself.

Interview Questions

• What made you decide to pursue this career interest (in audit, tax, or other options)?   Answer Question

Performance Consultant In M&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

1 phone interview, 1 in office visit and interview. I was recruited through a referral and met with an employee in the Atlanta office for coffee several times before he set up an interview for me. The first interview was over the phone and was pretty difficult. The second interview was more enjoyable, I loved the first who interviewed me. He only asked about two questions and then it was mainly me asking the questions.

Interview Questions

• How I would react and handle a change in scope of a project
      asked me about my past experiences on resume
      quickly switched over to me to ask my questions   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Interview

Wine and dine. Then you go and play an arcade game. After that they will put you in a hotel for a night and a very relaxed interview process the following day.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Sacramento, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through a recruiting form. Got interviewed by the HR person. All went well. Was told that the next steps will be an onsite interview. Never heard from them again. Not sure what happened.

Interview Questions

• From the HR person- Mostly around your resume. Began by "tell us a little about yourself"   Answer Question