Crowe Horwath Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.8

Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was pretty straightforward. Two back-to-back 30 minute interviewers on campus. One was conversational and the other was pretty to the script. Both were fairly simple questions and they really to try to stress their casual environment that many millennial employees would prefer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you set precedence among tasks and how you came to this decision?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Miami, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

I first interviewed on campus. It was a back to back interview, first with a Partner, who asked behavioral questions, and the second with a Senior Manager that felt more like a conversation than an actual interview. Both interviewers were the kindest, and explained to me everything I asked about the firm.
    I got an email on the following week inviting me to the on-site interview at the Fort Lauderdale office. On the day of the interview, they prepared a breakfast buffet and after that there was a presentation with partners, managers, and recruiters. After that, they divide you in groups of 5 to 6. My group stayed listening to the staff and senior staff panel. There is a Q&A where everyone got to participate. We, then, were called for the interviews and my interviewer was a partner who I had a very pleasant conversation with. After that, we took a tour around the office and then, headed to lunch with Crowe's employees, from staff to senior managers.

Benefit Plan Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Interview

Group interview over your past experience. Nothing in details. Just going over what the company does and what they expect. Talk about your education experience. Talk about your previous work experience and hobbies and interests.

Tax Staff Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Interview

Met with a partner who asked me "interview" questions mostly to guage how well I fit in with the culture of the company. Next I met with a senior level cpa who was really honest about his 5 years at crowe. Followed by lunch with associates where time was spent just hanging out!

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Tampa, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Tampa: Had a series of 3 interviews. First one started at 10:45, followed by an office tour & a lunch with the audit staff. Then two more interviews. They didnt ask many questions, except the first interviewer asked why should he hire me. Other than that, they just talked about the company, what they expect of me, and wanted to know if I had any questions for them. Very nice people & audit staff; still waiting for a call back. They said it might take a week. I had the interview Friday and it is Wednesday morning at the moment.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? Why Crowe rather than the big 4?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I dropped my resume at my campus career fair. Quite a while later, I received a call to interview on campus. It was two back-to-back half hour interviews. The one with the partner was very relaxed, very much just a conversation. The next week, I received an invitation for a Dallas office visit and interview.

Interview Questions

Bad timing for my schedule.

Learn2Lead College Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through my campus' career center portal. Later in March, I was contacted about a phone interview with the regional recruiter. In April, I found out I made it to the next stage of the process, which was a lunch interview with staff from the local office along with another candidate. (Someone from the local office called me to arrange that). I didn't hear anything for several weeks about whether I was accepted into the Learn2Lead program. I emailed the recruiter and they got back to me letting me know I hadn't been selected for the program.

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Interview

Talking with a recruiter over the phone and then a few weeks later was invited to meet with 3 senior managers in one afternoon. It was a good way to get a sense of the different issue areas and connect with members of the team. THe next round was with a Partner and was more conversational. I am still waiting to hear back and now need to do a personality assessment that can be filled out online.

Interview Questions

• Talk about experience in analyzing a lot of data and then synthesizing it into a presentation.   Answer Question

Government Performance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Interview

Very casual and relaxed. One interviewer for about 45 minutes. Didn't ask me many technical questions. Mostly just curious about getting to know me. Just asked me questions on how I enjoyed working at my other jobs and what I'd hope to accomplish at Crowe.

Interview Questions

• Which of your courses made you want to pursue government performance?   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Overall, very relaxed. Asked mostly behavioral questions and was more concerned if I could hold a conversation and had well-phrased responses than technical knowledge of the industry. He/she also valued the knowledge I had about the company and wanted to see that I had done my research and actually valued the company. Overall a pretty positive experience!

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time you dealt with difficulties with a group member?   Answer Question