Crowe Horwath Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crowe Horwath Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

2.8

Learn2Lead College Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through my campus' career center portal. Later in March, I was contacted about a phone interview with the regional recruiter. In April, I found out I made it to the next stage of the process, which was a lunch interview with staff from the local office along with another candidate. (Someone from the local office called me to arrange that). I didn't hear anything for several weeks about whether I was accepted into the Learn2Lead program. I emailed the recruiter and they got back to me letting me know I hadn't been selected for the program.

Government Performance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Interview

Very casual and relaxed. One interviewer for about 45 minutes. Didn't ask me many technical questions. Mostly just curious about getting to know me. Just asked me questions on how I enjoyed working at my other jobs and what I'd hope to accomplish at Crowe.

Interview Questions

• Which of your courses made you want to pursue government performance?   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Interview

Talking with a recruiter over the phone and then a few weeks later was invited to meet with 3 senior managers in one afternoon. It was a good way to get a sense of the different issue areas and connect with members of the team. THe next round was with a Partner and was more conversational. I am still waiting to hear back and now need to do a personality assessment that can be filled out online.

Interview Questions

• Talk about experience in analyzing a lot of data and then synthesizing it into a presentation.   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Overall, very relaxed. Asked mostly behavioral questions and was more concerned if I could hold a conversation and had well-phrased responses than technical knowledge of the industry. He/she also valued the knowledge I had about the company and wanted to see that I had done my research and actually valued the company. Overall a pretty positive experience!

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time you dealt with difficulties with a group member?   Answer Question

Regulatory Consultant Interview

Interview

I had two phone interviews and I was interviewed by three consultants in the regulatory compliance practice. They were generally very nice and were very enthusiastic about the company. The questions were fair.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (College Station, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Called in for an interview at campus, never got a call back. The interview itself was not that difficult and there were actually two interviews back to back. One interview was a more technical interview asking me about my coding skills and experience while the other interview was about me and why I wanted internship at Crowe

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I pursued the company at a career fair and through an online application. I had a brief on campus interview a couple weeks after applying for the company online. The interview was basic behavioral questions, which is expected for a first round interview. The interviewers were nice and made the conversation seem natural.

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then was invited to office visit. The office visit included two interviews that were very behavioral. At the office visit we had a pre-night social event and met with a lot of the office employees. The next day was an office visit and lunch with department.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Interview

Apply through school's career center. Received notification of on campus interview couple weeks later. Was two 30 minute interviews. First was behavioral based followed by a second interview based on more technical questions.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Interview

On campus Interview. Pre night get together was informal. Interview was 2 back to back 30 min. interviews. Few days later invited to office visit. Took longer than told to get back in contact.

Interview Questions

• Name and describe a time you dealt with a difficulties with a group member.   Answer Question