Crowe Horwath Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 15, 2018

2.8

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Started with phone screens with HR, followed by an informal meeting with a team lead, which resulted in an in-person. Met and interviewed (for a half day) with multiple team members, including leadership, to discuss my background and why I would be a good fit.

IT Risk and Assurance Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It was one 30 minute interview with a Senior Staff member. It was very conversation oriented and questions were not too technical. They look for you to have a general understanding of client based work and how things are done on the consultant side.

Interview Questions

• What is an advantage and disadvantage to cloud computing   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (New York, NY).

Interview

It was mostly behavioral questions. I had 2 back to back interviews 30 minutes long. they became more like a 2 way conversation and i had a pleasant time conversing with both my of my interviewers.

I was happy that they didn't make me feel intimidated instead they seem very welcoming and friendly.
    overall, It was a great experience and I am happy to have interviewed at Crowe

Interview Questions

• how do you prioritize things you have to do at work or school.   Answer Question

Internal Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (New York, NY).

Interview

Met up with the HR executive for a short interview session and was handed a short English test. Following which, another interview with the director of the team. Had to do a case study on the spot and identify the lapse in controls.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Interview

Two back to back interviews with tax partners, each was about 30 minutes. The first interview was mainly the tax partner asking me questions off my resume. Some questions included what was my favorite/least favorite course and why, why tax, questions about the accounting firm I had interned at, why my GPA was low, etc. Second interview consisted just of the tax partner telling me that it was my time to basically interview him. Overall, definitely enjoyed the environment that Crowe provided, as well as the people there. I had attended a social earlier that week as well and everyone was just extremely personable and approachable. Unfortunately I was looking for a full time offer and they would only offer me an internship so I had to deny.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (New York, NY).

Interview

Back to back interview with HR and senior manager. The process was smooth. Have to fill out an application form before interview. Interview is conversational type rather than technical. Both HR and senior manager are super nice! Senior Manager asked more imaginary questions like What-if.....

Interview Questions

• Why Accounting?
      How to keep in touch with people?   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Government Performance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

Met with recruiters at campus career fair. Got an email a few weeks later inviting me to interview on campus. Pre-night dinner the night before interview where I met some employees and my interviewer. Interview was easy and laid back. All behavorial and resume questions. Invited to office visit a few weeks after. Lunch, presentation on company and government performance division, two interviews.

Summer Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Santa Barbara, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Reached out to them from Meet the Firms held at UCSB. Ran into them at a Panel held for Mid Tier firms at my schools Undergrad Accounting Society. Submitted forms online through school career services. Got contacted by Talent acquisition manager for an on-campus interview. Interviewed with 2 partners.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (South Bend, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

First I started with a phone interview, then I was invited to the office for 2 back-to-back interviews with partners. I was then contacted by HR and invited back for a meet and greet night, which consisted of a presentation, dinner, and a game.. great for networking. Then the next morning they had another presentation about tax and audit, then split us into groups, and we had an office visit, another interview, and a panel discussion then lunch. Then told we will hear back the next week. Overall felt really taken care of and enjoyed the whole process.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Tampa, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interview after career fair. I did two 30 minute interviews. Conversational type interview. Asked to explain things on my resume. After the interview I never heard back. I emailed them thank yous and follow ups but got nothing but crickets. I thought that was unprofessional. I really liked Crowe and they were my first choice but not hearing anything, one way or the other, was very off putting. I was at least expecting a canned "thank you but we have went with other candidates" email. You are a professional firm dealing with professionals, please act that way.

Interview Questions

• Usual interview questions. Some behavior type questions.   Answer Question