Crowe Horwath Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crowe Horwath Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.8

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Interview

Met them at a campus career fair and got a first round interview which had a half hour behavioral and half hour "technical" portion. The technical was pretty similar to the behavioral with a little more emphasis on knowledge in the area.

Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Not really even an interview. Just panel discussions and lunch. Everyone was very calm and relaxed. CH just wanted to make sure each candidate felt welcome. Went on an office tour as well.

Not for me.

Business Risk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

very straightforward interview
    2 of 3 were traditional interviews; asked me alot about my resume, behavioral questions, and expected several questions
    1 of 3 was more of just a conversation
    2 of the interviews were during the first-round campus recruitment
    1 interview during the on-site interview and spent the rest of the time mingling with all the employees and fellow prospects

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to sacrifice one thing for another do to lack of time and how you went about making that decision   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath in October 2015.

Interview

Started with on campus interview after applying via university. On campus interview was 30 minutes and the usual behavioral questions. They emailed me a few weeks later for an office visit. The lodging and everything provided was great and we had a pre-night to meet employees at the office. Interview day included a couple Q&A panels, some presentations, and 1 to 3 interviews depending on your position. I only had one that was also behavioral. I was given an offer two business days after the visit. Overall a very easy going and great process.

IT Risk Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Interview

I met them at our career center and applied for an on campus interview. The interview consisted of two part- one with a recruiter and one with a consultant. It was some behavioral and experience based questions mainly. It was a pleasant experience and the interviewers were very pleasant, but it was not a good fit.

Business Risk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Most are behavior questions. Need to bring in 3+ real life examples regarding teamwork, leadership, objective and pressure. Recruiters are nice to talk with. Do some research on the company and tell why they are different from big4 and other mid-sized firms. Didn't get detailed questions regarding specific items on resume.

Business Risk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through my university's career center. First round was two 30 minute behavioral interviews, very friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
    The second round consisted of a pre-night event, which was a scavenger hunt and dinner afterwards; it was followed by an office visit the next day. During the office visit you learn about the company's culture and activities and have a couple more friendly, behavioral interviews to see if you are a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioral. Tell me about a time when you had trouble communicating with a team and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Application

Interview

I had an campus interview. It was two interviews back to back, 30 minutes each. One was more of a run-through of my resume, the other was more behavioral. The questions were standard and nothing caught me off-guard. They were not intimidating and wanted to keep it conversational.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from your peers? (something along those lines)   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DeKalb, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (DeKalb, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied at university career fair. Had 2 back-to-back interviews. One with senior manager and one with Partner. Partner interview was most intense interview i ever had in my life. He broke down my internship in a series of questions, and asked for details. I really enjoyed talking about my experiences. Waiting for second interview call.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the duties you had on your past internship?
      Pick a particular client from your internship and explain how you helped that client?
      Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

On campus. Met with one tax staff member and then the hiring manager. Really just read through my resume while asking me a few questions. Not difficult but I feel like they had already made up their minds but they were friendly enough. Sent out rejection email really quickly the next day which was strange.