Crowe Horwath Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Crowe Horwath Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

i had an interview at my school then was invited for a 24 hour long interview in los angeles where they paid for the hotel and transportation. we played group games thursday night and then friday was a panel of partners and then an interview with a partner followed by lunch

Business Risk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

very straightforward interview
    2 of 3 were traditional interviews; asked me alot about my resume, behavioral questions, and expected several questions
    1 of 3 was more of just a conversation
    2 of the interviews were during the first-round campus recruitment
    1 interview during the on-site interview and spent the rest of the time mingling with all the employees and fellow prospects

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to sacrifice one thing for another do to lack of time and how you went about making that decision   Answer Question

Business Risk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through my university's career center. First round was two 30 minute behavioral interviews, very friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
    The second round consisted of a pre-night event, which was a scavenger hunt and dinner afterwards; it was followed by an office visit the next day. During the office visit you learn about the company's culture and activities and have a couple more friendly, behavioral interviews to see if you are a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioral. Tell me about a time when you had trouble communicating with a team and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Audit Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Had met the people at a pre-interview party. Everyone was very friendly and encouraging. Interview was not stressful but be prepared to ask as many questions as possible. They are looking for good communication skills and passion for the profession.

Interview Questions

• What has been the biggest challenge in your past employment and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Regulatory Compliance Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Stay professional and take the interview seriously. My interviewers were very relaxed and nice, which made me too relaxed. There are 2 interviews, 30 min each. One hour total. One was an analyst and one was a partner, so can be intimidating for your first interview with them.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I had the best experience ever. The interview was too easy and open for any discussion. It was two audit partners who spoke to me. I have heard the similar experience from another friend if mine too. They asked mostly behavioral questions and went over my resume. Prepare stories about leadership experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time when you had to change your leadership approach to meet your subordinates' motivational needs.   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I can only comment on the First round interview which I can say was very different from what I was normally used to. Crowe sets up interviews for one hour because you'll be interviewing with two people, separately. I didn't feel very strong about the first interview. He asked a few behavioral questions and there was a little conversation going on between the two of us but for the second half of the interview he left everything up to me. I just had to keep throwing out questions for a solid 10 to 15 minutes. The second interview was very much like you'd except. Questions off my resume, a few behavioral, and overall the woman was very pleasant to speak with.

Interview Questions

• What separates you from the other candidates applying for this position?   Answer Question

Summer Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied through school website. Received an email tell about that I would get a phone interview. Asked questions like: Tell me about yourself. Why you choose accounting etc. Some behavioral questions as well. Not stressful so don't need to be nervous. Make sure to print out your resume and take it with you when you have the interview. They asked a lot of questions based on your resume.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

It was out of school, so I had some individual meetings with a few partners and principals. The in person interviews were very casual, and they were very welcoming. They laid out their plan for my future and made me feel very much at ease coming into the company straight out of school.

Interview Questions

• What are my goals by working here?   1 Answer