Crowe Horwath Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 31, 2016

2.6

IT Risk and Assurance Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It was one 30 minute interview with a Senior Staff member. It was very conversation oriented and questions were not too technical. They look for you to have a general understanding of client based work and how things are done on the consultant side.

Interview Questions

• What is an advantage and disadvantage to cloud computing   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (New York, NY).

Interview

It was mostly behavioral questions. I had 2 back to back interviews 30 minutes long. they became more like a 2 way conversation and i had a pleasant time conversing with both my of my interviewers.

I was happy that they didn't make me feel intimidated instead they seem very welcoming and friendly.
    overall, It was a great experience and I am happy to have interviewed at Crowe

Interview Questions

• how do you prioritize things you have to do at work or school.   Answer Question

Internal Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (New York, NY).

Interview

Met up with the HR executive for a short interview session and was handed a short English test. Following which, another interview with the director of the team. Had to do a case study on the spot and identify the lapse in controls.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (New York, NY).

Interview

Back to back interview with HR and senior manager. The process was smooth. Have to fill out an application form before interview. Interview is conversational type rather than technical. Both HR and senior manager are super nice! Senior Manager asked more imaginary questions like What-if.....

Interview Questions

• Why Accounting?
      How to keep in touch with people?
      Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was not bad. First was phone interview, 3 days later I got offered a 2nd round interview on site. Consisted of 2 days, pre-night social then office tour, panel discussion, lunch, and 1 on 1 interview with manager

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR. The HR person explained the background and growth of Crowe. We then went line by line through my resume and wanted to understand why I had left each position.

Interview Questions

• What salary are you looking for?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

First there was a pretty lengthy phone interview. It seemed like the only thing they were fixated on was my lack of experience with excel. Granted I am a SQL pro and have used other programming languages for data analysis.

Business Risk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Most are behavior questions. Need to bring in 3+ real life examples regarding teamwork, leadership, objective and pressure. Recruiters are nice to talk with. Do some research on the company and tell why they are different from big4 and other mid-sized firms. Didn't get detailed questions regarding specific items on resume.

Security and Privacy Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I made contact with the company during a career fair on campus. They then set up a 30 minute behavioral interview followed right away with a 30 min technical interview, both conducted on campus. Then there was an office interview and visit a few weeks later. A partner called and verbally gave me the job offer on the ride home from the office visit.

Interview Questions

• What are the layers of the OSI model?
      What is the basic process of a pen test?
      Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Pretty standard interview questions, didn't get too heavy on any tax questions. Wanted to get to know your personality more - which is key. Had plenty of time to ask questions - which you should do - try to get to know the firm!