Crowe Horwath Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crowe Horwath Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Sacramento, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through a recruiting form. Got interviewed by the HR person. All went well. Was told that the next steps will be an onsite interview. Never heard from them again. Not sure what happened.

Interview Questions

• From the HR person- Mostly around your resume. Began by "tell us a little about yourself"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Crowe Horwath

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Oak Brook, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

Moves slowly as there are several layers of interviews. First there is a phone interview with an HR type person, then you will have another phone interview with a manager. Finally, you will have multiple in person interviews with several of the senior managers and partner. I applied online for an open position through the Crowe website. However, I have referred several canidates through our referral program and its generally an easier process if you know someone within the company that can refer you.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation you encounterd and how did you soove the problem?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really isnt much of a negotiation. The partner calls you with the offer and either you accept or ask for more money. Typically, they do a good job of giving you what they think is fair.

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Grand Rapids, MI) in August 2010.

Interview

I first got a call from one of the HR reps and they asked several questions about me, just to see if I would be a good fit for the company. After that was completed, I was set up with a phone interview with a Senior Manager within the company. The questions basically revolved around my experience and items I included on my resume, nothing too difficult. I ended up interviewing with two additional Senior Manager's via the phone. The structure was similar throughout for the phone interviews. However, one takeaway is that be cognizant of everything that the interviewer says, one of the interviewers exaggerated the perks associated with the job. The last interview I sat through I had to go to the office and I had a "personality" interview with a Senior Manager that I already interview with. I then sat with a Partner for one hour and then another Partner for another hour. Similar to the phone interviews, there wasn't much structure outside of discussing my experience and resume and such. I got a phone call one week later offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• What is an emerging trend in the industry and what can we do to best position ourselves to capture the market share.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not have a chance to negotiate, but I probably should have. The offer was sent in a letter which didn't leave much room for negotiation. Although, I could have when they offered me the job via the phone, but I was on vacation and just excited to get it.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath in June 2011.

Interview

By far the worst interview process I have ever endured. The managers who interview for the most part are extremely unorganized and ask the same exact things. Went through 6 phone interviews and 2 in person interviews. Phone interviews consisted of a manager calling me... Going through their background... asking me to run through my resume then questions... lasted 30-45 minutes each but were all the same. One in person interview consisted of an prior job experience question and answer drill for about 40 minutes... Lots of weird questions, waiting for interviewer to write down answers, etc. Other in person interview was a mirror of the phone interviews but in person. After 8 interviews with the final two being in person, I was not selected and sent a generic email that made no sense in relation to the interview process I had endured and my background. After each phone interview I was told my background was impressive and unique and obviously kept going along for 4 weeks. Once the in person interview came and it was evident that I was a NON-WHITE MALE , clearly their comfort level with having me go to clients went down the drain. This is the world we live in which is unfortunate but I just wish they didn't waste a month of my time over 8 interviews. Shame on you Crowe Horwath!

Interview Questions

• Please run through your resume and acquaint me with your background?   Answer Question