Crowe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Senior Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe (South Bend, IN) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy to arrange and the people in recruiting were very helpful in setting up an appropriate time. Everyone was there to meet me when I arrived, including two partners. I had to travel a few hours to interview in a different office than I would be working out of and was provided with expense reimbursement information for millage and tolls when the interview was set up.

I met with two Partners and a Senior Manager and the process was very smooth and unassuming.

Interview Questions

• There were several detailed questions about past experience and projects that I took on for previous employers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crowe (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

It was an on-campus interview for master's students. The interviewer was a team lead consultant. Most questions were pretty much standard like behavioral.

Interview Questions

• While most of questions were behavioral, one question was about how I would fit into the role of the actual job.   Answer Question

Performance Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crowe.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. Was a lot more of a conversation as opposed to typical behavioral interview. Completed first round interview then was invited for an office visit about 3 weeks later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crowe (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2018.

Interview

Submitted my app through an online college career portal and heard back within days. No case interview, mostly common behavioral questions. Interview was on campus, then at the corporate office.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you were forced to change your opinion.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe in July 2008.

Interview

The interview process is in a few stages. Starts with a general phone interview from HR. After that, you get a technical interview (at least in this group) . If you make it that far, you get scheduled for 4-5 interviews in the course of 2-3 hours with many different people. They sure know how to interview well and get the right people. They know what they are looking for in their applicants.

Interview Questions

• Many questions on asking to describe past difficult experiences, how I got in to them, and how I got out.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was unsuccessful at negotiating anything.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crowe (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

It was out of school, so I had some individual meetings with a few partners and principals. The in person interviews were very casual, and they were very welcoming. They laid out their plan for my future and made me feel very much at ease coming into the company straight out of school.

Interview Questions

• What are my goals by working here?   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crowe in October 2013.

Interview

I applied through school career website. The whole interview was one hour long. Half of it is behavioral questions and the other half is more like technical questions. Be prepared to understand what does the position do and the company itself. Also, be ready to have really nice stories to impress to the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• How are your writing skills? What kind of writing classes did you take before?
      Why is auditing important?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crowe (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I can only comment on the First round interview which I can say was very different from what I was normally used to. Crowe sets up interviews for one hour because you'll be interviewing with two people, separately. I didn't feel very strong about the first interview. He asked a few behavioral questions and there was a little conversation going on between the two of us but for the second half of the interview he left everything up to me. I just had to keep throwing out questions for a solid 10 to 15 minutes. The second interview was very much like you'd except. Questions off my resume, a few behavioral, and overall the woman was very pleasant to speak with.

Interview Questions

• What separates you from the other candidates applying for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe (Louisville, KY) in August 2015.

Interview

My interview experience with Crowe was very pleasant. It sounds like a truly wonderful company to work for. As a note of reference, you cannot reach the 4th floor by elevator before 8am in this particular office. I interviewed with two different people. They assessed my qualifications on my resume and asked additional in depth questions about my experience. We also talked about the CPA exam and the company atmosphere. Both interviewers were very knowledgeable, friendly, and inviting. I would definitely pursue another opportunity to work for this company, despite it not working out this time.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crowe in October 2015.

Interview

I had an campus interview. It was two interviews back to back, 30 minutes each. One was more of a run-through of my resume, the other was more behavioral. The questions were standard and nothing caught me off-guard. They were not intimidating and wanted to keep it conversational.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from your peers? (something along those lines)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crowe (South Bend, IN) in September 2013.

Interview

It was set up through my universities undergraduate career services office and there was a pre interview night which was pretty casual. There was food and they let you know which two people were going to be interviewing so you could go and possibly talk to them if they were there. There was a bunch people from different offices and business units. It was pretty casual.

The interview was two 30 minutes interviews. The first interviewer asked pretty much the basic interview questions. I think she had a list with questions and she just read them straight off so basically just what are your strengths, weaknesses, how do you work with groups, basic interview questions. Then my next interviewer was senior audit manager or something along those lines it was a much more meaningful interview. He seemed like he was actually interested in my answers and not just going through the motions. We had a good talk it was a lot of behavioral questions and tell me about a time type of questions.

After the interview which was earlier in the week he called me on Friday and told me that I was going to get invited to the second round interview at their office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to explain something complicated to someone with no knowledge of the subject?   Answer Question