Crowe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Senior Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crowe (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I had an initial phone screening with HR and then a second phone screening with a Manager.
    The in-person interview was with six people in 30 min. increments. Each interviewer asked questions on different areas of the role ex: Team dynamics, Client relationships, Personal achievements, etc.

Cast Member Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crowe.

Interview

I had a 30 minute phone interview with a couple difficult questions but nothing too bad. For example, what was a time you encountered an issue with a co-worker? I was then offered on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you found a creative way to solve a problem?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

They were very good at communicating with recruiters. The interviewer was very nice and pleasant to talk to. Overall the company seemed a little on the older side and behind the curve.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Crowe?   2 Answers

Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crowe.

Interview

A few easy behavioral interviews + lunch. No case component. Met with a few interviewers throughout the day. That was the process. Was contacted a few days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were challenged   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crowe.

Interview

I was selected from an on campus resume drop to participate in a first round interview. There was a second stage to the process where they had you meet everyone at headquarters.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the most important experience on your resume.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Met recruiters on campus, communicate with referrer in the company, had a couple email communications, and then face to face interview, got an offer after about one to two weeks after interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crowe (Chicago, IL) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied and interviewed through the Mary T Washington Wylie program. They were very easy to talk to. I was randomly paired with Crowe and my interview was 20 minutes. I’d networked with Crowe recruiters in the days prior to the interview, so I had a pretty good idea of how amazing the employees at Crowe are.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interviewed on campus and then second round in the office. Easy process, clear communication. Two half hour interviews on-campus and then 1 in the office. Office visit was great to see the work space, participate in a team building activity, meet many professionals, have lunch, and learn more about the company.

ServiceNow Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe in November 2019.

Interview

Good and knowledgeable interviewers. Well prepared and articulate. Also thoroughly answered the questions I asked. Interview was with three different people; talent acquisition manager, senior/hiring manager and a Principal.

Tax Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe (Sacramento, CA) in November 2019.

Interview

Very relaxed and laid back. The people were great and made you feel comfortable. We had one campus interview and one in office interview. Got a phone call and received an internship offer 5 minutes after I left the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly conversational questions. A few "tell me a time when" questions.   Answer Question