Crowell & Moring Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crowell & Moring (Washington, DC).

Interview

Had one interview with three attorneys. Very casual and friendly. Not a "gotcha" interview whatsoever. Genuine interest in your experience and whether you and the firm would be a good match.

Negotiation

It was a huge pay raise from my last job and I did not negotiate.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowell & Moring (Washington, DC) in November 2007.

Interview

The interview was 6 hours long. I was interviewed by both partners and associates, some of whom were in my desired practice group and some of whom were on the recruiting committee. The partners from the practice group fell short of offering me the job in person, but gave every indication that I would be getting good news from them. When I got home, I had an email from their HR dept., sent in the middle of my interview, that I was rejected.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crowell & Moring (Washington, DC) in September 2011.

Interview

I came through the on campus interview process. After meeting with an on-campus interviewer who was a partner at the firm, I received a call back shortly thereafter. I then visited the Washington DC Office and interviewed with 6 attorneys including lunch. One of the interviews was two-on-one interview. They asked general questions about my interest in the firm and types of legal work.

Interview Questions

• Is there a practice group that you are interested in here at the firm? If so, why?   Answer Question

Senior Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crowell & Moring (Washington, DC) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for this position through LinkedIn and was called by a recruiter within a day. I followed up with the recruiter a few days later and took over a week to get and in person inerview. I thought the interview went great! I never received a call or email from the recruiter with the status even after I followed up with him.

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crowell & Moring (Washington, DC).

Interview

Applied online. I recieved a call about a month later from HR asking to do an interview the next week. Met with managers and HR. They were relaxed and welcoming

Negotiation

Very quick and easy.

Conference Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowell & Moring (Washington, DC) in June 2013.

Interview

Easy and painless. The HR representaitve I met with really had a lot of thorough questions to ask. I would love to interview with him again. Peas to corn as is my birthday really okay to underline and all of that jazz