Crowley Maritime Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crowley Maritime Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.7

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Interview

HR phone screening followed by face to face interview with hiring manager and team leader. Interview was about 30 minutes long, very relaxed and friendly environment. After the interview was complete, they ask you to complete an assessment that focuses on your Microsoft Outlook knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral type questions

"Tell me about a type when you dealt with a difficult customer and what you did to solve the problem"   1 Answer

Low salary offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Everglades, FL

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crowley Maritime (Port Everglades, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with HR. Basic questions..and a in person interview with 3 managers. I don't know if they've never interviewed someone or what but they were reading manual questions from a piece of paper. "If you were a traffic sign what colour would you be?" When I finished explaining my experience in X ( a worldwide sporting goods company), one of them said: "oh and you worked for X, can you tell me about that?". They didn't listen, they were more focused in their papers...After that, they told me that the shift was from Tuesday to Saturday but they didn't show that in the job posting and HR never told me that.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crowley Maritime (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was very casual and everyone was very polite and provided a answer to all my questions. The general work environment seemed like a nice place to work. Everyone no matter their position were in cubicles.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crowley Maritime.

Interview

The recruiter that I dealt with was amazing. I had a telephone interview followed by two in- person interviews. The whole process went smoothly and took about a month. The benefits are top of the line.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crowley Maritime.

Interview

Standard interview process. Phone interview with HR then a call back to set up a in person interview. Had to take a excel assessment before the interview. After assessment had a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowley Maritime in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview first and then second interview. Phone interview was basic questions, second interview was more conversational talking about my interests in the position. Also they made me do a test at home to score my Microsoft Office skills. I think it's just a checkmark for HR because I didn't do that well since my computer froze up.

Interview Questions

• What are relevant courses you've taken?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Port Everglades, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowley Maritime (Port Everglades, FL).

Interview

The interview process was great. HR was very welcoming. They give you a series of tests on writing, program capabilities and such. Its quick and painless. I then had a second interview with another person, which was just as pleasant.

Interview Questions

• If there is one thing I could improve what would it be.   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crowley Maritime (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was done by phone and relevant questions about what the job pertains to were asked. He went on to ask what recent courses I had taken and normal interview questions, such as my strength and weakness.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with ABC accounting   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Crowley Maritime.

Interview

A telephone interview was conducted first the HR-Recruiter was very knowledgeable and professional. The in person interview went well. The questions asked are not your normal standard interview questions. They make you think outside the box.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell us about the Crowley culture?   1 Answer

Project Services Interview

Interview

it was 2 phase. 1st phone interview with HR manager than face to face interview technical manager, project managers and HR. it took one month and a half from the start to start the work.