Crown Castle Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

2.9

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crown Castle.

Interview

Pretty quick. Was contacted by an internal recruiter and set up a phone interview within 2 days. On site interview was challengeing. Panel interview with lots of STAR questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a project and made a major mistake   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Crown Castle

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Irvine, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a technical interview but if you have the knowledge, it is not hard. Panel interview, they are so nice, but get back to you by the offer a little to late, like weeks.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crown Castle in July 2016.

Interview

It's a long process that took almost 2 months. The panel interview is challenging, and they are behavioral questions. You will not be asked about your qualifications if you make it to the panel. If the panel does not like your answer, then you will not be getting a job offer. When the panel asks you questions they are looking for honest answers, not the BS run around where you make negative into a positive.

Interview Questions

• Time you did not get along with co-worker or boss   Answer Question
    • How have you contributed to your team   1 Answer
    • Time you made a mistake and the repercussions from it   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Houston, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

First I submitted my application and got an email back almost the same day telling me they had received it. I next got a call to schedule a phone interview with a recruiter. They asked me basic questions about my resume, my career goals, and what I knew about the company. It was in depth and I believe they paid close attention to the phone interview. A week or so later, I had an in person interview with the hiring manager who was enthusiastic and straightforward with me. We talked more specifically about the role in that interview where as the phone interview was more broad. Now that I work here, I see that that's typically the way things go. Interview processes here are pretty quick.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Castle in August 2015.

Interview

Fairly lengthy process because there ended up being some waiting involved. Got a call to schedule a phone interview within two days of submitting application/resume. Phone interview was held about a week later and was mostly for verifying experience and skills. Was told that I would be notified in the 4 - 5 days if I was to be called in for in-person interview. About four weeks later (!) I got a call to schedule an in-person interview. It went well with two managers present. Low-key and friendly, they acted like they wanted the applicant to do well.

Interview Questions

• Never and "gotcha" or leading questions. Quite above board.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

The first initial contact was made by a recruiter that works directly with Crown Castle. This recruiter works in the corporate office in PA. After a twenty minute interview, she contacted me a week later to have a face-to-face interview with the District Manager in the Charlotte office. After the interview with the Charlotte District Manager, the recruiter contacted me to come in to the Charlotte Office again to have a panel interview with three members of the management team. I was told that I would be contacted by the recruiter in a week. I waited two weeks and left a voicemail for her. She never returned my call. It was very unprofessional to completely ignore a candidate who put so much individual time and effort to interview multiple times. Just a simple e-mail or acknowledgement that I did not get the job would have sufficed. I thought I did quite well with the interview process. Very negative experience with the company only based on the fact that I was ignored after the entire interview process. The actual interviewers were quite friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Initial phone interview is basic. Describe your resume. what is your pay-rate requirements, how soon can you start.

One-on-one interview with District Manager and subsequent panel interview are all STAR based questions. How did you handle a certain situation as a manger? Can you explain a time you disagreed with your manager and how you resolved the situation? Very simple interview process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Irvine, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

They discussed my abilities and not my previous experience in the industry. I was only in the industry for a few months but they did not hold that against me. They were looking for a self starter that i can handle multiple demands from internal and external sources. During that time the company was being managed by someone else and they did not mind that i showed up to the interview in jeans.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I should have asked for a higher amount but the negotiation process was easy.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Castle in June 2014.

Interview

We spoke about my past experience and who I was as a person. I feel as though they wanted someone that would make a great culture fit and would be willing to train where it was needed. The interview process was phone; in person, with the recruiting firm; Phone with Crown then In person with Crown; Offer.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions for me. It all flowed very well. It was a perfect interview!   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy. I got what I was asking for and

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Houston, TX).

Interview

phone interview with corp. then a panel interview with scenario questions, conference call with CEO

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Tampa, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

You are contacted by a recruiter as most of their positions are contract to hire, and then set up with an in person interview. They have a interview format that they follow consisting of situation based questions based on your previous experience in those areas. I.e. tell us about a time you made a mistake and what were the consequences of that.