Crown Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crown Holdings Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2017

Machinist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Feasterville Trevose, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crown Holdings (Feasterville Trevose, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

interview was good had job but was turned down after a doctor step over line with question and opinions costing me job. i was honest and was punished for it.failed physical on drs. bias did not ask enough questions was ascerting he was the authority witout proper questioning

Interview Questions

• mainly about qualification   1 Answer

Negotiation

very fair

Production Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crown Holdings (Houston, TX).

Interview

Went for interview. I did not get the job. Half the panel made sense, half didnt. Diasspointed not getting the job but also happy I didnt as well. I have supervisor experience and experience working with great teams. Many questions were asked. If you are a follower, this place is perfect for you. If your a leader or want to become one. This place has no need for you. Interview felt like a union job. The people there that interview me believe mistakes do happen and are acceptable. I was interviewed and I said accidents are avoidable, it shouldn't happen. If crown is looking to build a production team, the leadership and responsibility in the whole team should take place. Not one that allows mistake and often say it's forgivin. I applied for production tech and interview was a joke. I don't understand what kind of techs they are looking for to keep production smooth but apparently ones that just a follower and have no responsibilitys. All I see is poor work ethics, no structure, no advancements. Just an imaginary team that doesn't work in long run

Interview Questions

• If someone told you grab something out the machine that failed while moving, would you grab it?   1 Answer

Production Operator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crown Holdings in January 2016.

Interview

Took the testing the require before interview now waiting to hear back from them. Either phone call if I passed or a letter if I failed declining my interview. This would be a positive work place for me I hope I have a future career here.

QA Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crown Holdings (Hanover, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Had two separate phone interviews back to back first. First I interviewed with both Plant Manager and Plant Operations Manager, then I interviewed on the second phone interview with Corporate Quality dept bosses followed by an in person interview at the Hanover plant. Overall the experience was very easy and pleasant and average. There was not a standard way for the interview questioning to occur, it was very sporatic.

Interview Questions

• General questions about background and how I handled difficulties and quality issues previously.   Answer Question

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Holdings (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process took about four hours meeting with several Heads of the HR Department and a tour of the location. It was very convenient as I did not have to come in for a second interview and take time off from my current job. The interviewers that I spoke to were very knowledgable about the company and the position

Interview Questions

• Many questions were asked, such as, "why are you looking to leave your current position?".   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crown Holdings.

Interview

The interview process was in three stages and included a tour of the plant location. The process also consisted of a phone interview with the Area Manager. However, job expectations and added work duties to the position was not discussed during the interview.

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weirton, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Holdings (Weirton, WV) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed by 2 office interviews, got job within 2 weeks. Prior employees in position left position to move to other opportunities. Was hired in with no training and communication from management for ongoing career path.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weirton, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Holdings (Weirton, WV) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied to the job on a web site. I interviewed with the plant manager and plant superintendent. I then interviewed with the regional manager. I was given a job offer.

Interview Questions

• If I was open to starting in one department and advancing to others.   1 Answer

Regional Logistics Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crown Holdings in April 2013.

Interview

Received a referral from an ex-co-worker and had an extended phone interview with an HR recruiter who had also worked for a mututal previous employer. The frustrating part was that the posted jobs were very narrow in their scope and the HR representtaive expressed his frustration on the ability of his organization to widen their parameters.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected or difficult questions.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Holdings (Allentown, PA) in October 2012.

Interview

Phone, dinner with his wife... DOA

Interview Questions

• "Why would you want to work in Crawfordsville, Indiana?"   1 Answer